Toaster Senpai

Y/N POV
As I wondered down the stairs and into my kitchen, I caught a glimpse of this gorgeous specimen from the corner of my eye. From that very second, I knew they were the one for me. Who is this 'gorgeous specimen' you ask?
Well of course, it was my Toaster.

From it's, shiny, metallic finish, to it's smooth, gentle curves, my heart pounded in my chest as I looked at it from across the room.
Slowly, I strode over to it, placing a hand on the counter-top next to it. I caressed its edges with my finger and kissed its side.
"T-toaster Senpai~"
I really was falling for it, hard. What was I going to do? I pulled it into my arms and continued to kiss it lightly, still stroking it with my finger. It felt amazing, holding it in my arms, loving it.
I danced around the kitchen with it, smiling away. As I turned to face the door, I was met with a very concerned and confused face.
"Oh hi Mum.."

Quick as anything, I sat upright in my bed and looked around my bedroom.
"What the actual shit. That was the strangest dream I think I've ever had."

Phhhhhhhhhh. I was genuinely cringing this entire time. Purplepun Wtf did you make me write.
Sorry to anyone else who read this.
I'm just gonna go now...