Part 10

WARNINGS: SMUT! Oral - female/male recieving, fingering, swearing, sex

After a very long and busy first week working as Chris’ PA, he surprised you with a ticket to join him in London for the weekend. Of course you accepted, London was one of the places you’d been wanting to visit for a long time and even though you’d be working whilst you were there for the weekend, you were still excited. You and Chris used the seven hour flight to prep for his meeting, going over every last detail, even down to what he should wear - a gray three piece suit with a white dress shirt and a navy blue, burgundy and gray striped tie with matching pocket square and brown leather dress shoes. Damn, was he gonna look hot.

You rolled over in your King sized bed as you slowly started to stir from one of the best nights, your hand landed on a piece of paper that crinkled under the pressure and startled you awake. When your eyes had adjusted you saw that the paper was a note from Chris.

Morning, Sugar

So, here’s the plan; I’m going to my meeting and your going shopping for something special to wear tonight. Why not go to the spa, too? Treat yourself, doll. You’ve earned it after your first week… and those damn good blowjobs!

Call me when you’re awake, babygirl.

See you soon, Sugar xx

Even though it was just you in your hotel room, you still tried to hide the blush that broke across your face by pulling the cover up over your smile. You reached over and grabbed your cell from the bedside table so you could call Chris. When you saw the time you wondered whether or not you should call, he'd be in his meeting but he would have known that by the time you woke up.

“Good morning, Sugar.” Chris answered the phone after just a few rings. His voice was strong and confident, not only did he mean business but he was addressing you as your daddy which meant you didn't argue, and it turned you on.

Over the few short weeks you'd been Chris’ Sugarbaby you'd learnt the difference between when he spoke to you as your boss and your Sugardaddy. You didn't always call each other Sugarbaby or Sugardaddy, people would work that out pretty quick if they overheard, no, Sugar and daddy was your thing. Chris also liked to call you babygirl and of course when he was just being sweet he'd call you sweetheart and doll. They'd been a couple of times whilst you'd been on your knees sucking his cock where he'd grabbed your hair and called you a cock slut… And you fucking loved it.

“Good morning, daddy.” you smiled to yourself.

“Did you sleep okay, doll?”

You hummed softly as you slipped out of bed and walked over to the window in your room. “I slept surprisingly well.” you smiled as you pushed back the curtain until the view of London came into your sight. “What about you? Did you get any sleep?” you asked already knowing the question.

Chris let out a deep sigh. “One or two hours.”

You shook your head as you turned back to face your room. “You're going to burn yourself out if you don't start getting some sleep.”

“I'm fine, Y/N.” Chris reassured you. “I have to get back to the meeting but before I do, I want you to listen to me and no buts, okay?” you nodded your head with a hum, knowing it would annoy Chris. “Words, Y/N.”

“Yes, daddy.” you rolled your eyes as you began to smirk.

“Good girl…” he chuckled. “I want you to go into my room and look at what I'm going to be wearing tonight, you're going to find something to match that whilst your shopping.”