Part 25

WARNING: THIS IS FUCKING STEAMY!!!!!! 18+ SERIOUSLY, I GOT TURNED ON WRITING IT!!!

Chris pulled you closer as he kicked the bedroom door shut behind him before he kissed you hard and passionately like he'd been wanting to do all day. He was a fool in love, and deep.

You pulled back from Chris, smiling softly as the two of you just took in each other's faces that were being highlighted by the glow of the full moon.

"What are you smiling at, babygirl?" Chris asked softly as he gently brushed your hair back from your face.

"You," You smiled softly, "Just, you." You whispered before you pressed your lips against Chris's in a soft and gentle kiss.

Your hands slipped under the collar of Chris's jacket, pushing it off until it fell to the floor. Chris let out a soft chuckle as you pulled back and began to tug open his tie, pulling that off until it joined his jacket and not long after unbuttoning the small buttons, taking your sweet time as you shared gentle, loving kisses, Chris's dress shirt joined the growing pile.

A soft groan left your throat as your hands slowly ran over Chris's chest, "God, you're beautiful," You moaned as your fingers trailed down his abs. You looked up as you bit your lip, your fingers curling around his belt. "Can I taste you, Daddy?"

Chris nodded, reaching up to cup your cheek with his right hand, smiling as you began to suck on his thumb. "Baby girl, you know you're always welcome."

You let out a soft giggle, popping his dress pants button open, "Thank you, Daddy,"

"You're welcome, baby, but you have to get undressed first, okay, baby girl?"

You nodded, turning your back slowly so Chris could unzip your dress for you. As he began to push it from your shoulders, he pressed soft kisses over your shoulder, working his way towards your neck, sucking on your throat as his hands made quick work of your dress. Your head fell to the side as Chris's teeth met your skin and his large, soft hands began to cup and fondle your already bare breasts.

"Oh, God," You moaned. Chris rolled your nipples between his fingers.

You turned your head and moaned into Chris's mouth as his lips connected with yours. His tongue dipped into your mouth.

"On your knees, baby girl," Chris let out a soft moan. He watched you carefully taking in the way your body moved as you turned around, still in your heels and panties on, biting your bottom lip as you dropped to your knees. "Good girl," He praised.

With Chris's help, you pulled his pants and briefs down until his fully erect cock was free. A soft needy moan left your mouth as you took in the beautiful sight before you.

"Can I start, Daddy, please?" You begged.

Chris grinned, "Go ahead, baby."

You let out a small giggle as you wrapped your hand around the shaft of Chris's cock. You leaned in and gave the tip of his cock soft kitten licks, swirling your tongue around, tasting his salty pre-cum. Chris's head fell back as a long drawn out moan left his lips. He reached out and placed his large hand on the back of your head, urging you forwards until you wrapped your lips around him.

"Fuck, baby girl," He breathed out heavily. "So, good to me," Chris moaned as he felt you swallow around his cock as you took more and more of him in.

You hummed as the tip of his cock nudged the back of your throat before you pulled off. "Hmm, I love sucking your cock, Daddy." You grinned up at him.

"Daddy loves you sucking his cock, baby girl," Chris groaned as you pumped his cock, spitting onto the head of it as you stroked him. "Oh, fuck, baby girl," He began to roll his hips.