i busted an ovary-

These belong to my friends, uff

These belong to my friends, uff. Its for this game called Diepoly, its like Snakes and Ladders and Monopoly.
[ IDK IF ITS LIKE MONOPOLY, NEVER PLAYED THAT GAME- ]

Sucks I left mine at Nichole's Thea Stilton book and I lost the other two in my folder so I can't show you the full glory.

I/We got the photos from my journal, since at some parts of the journal, theres pics of tv reporters.

Btw, lemme tell you this story with me and Russel~kun today uwuwuwuw.

So he was drinking water from Nichole's bottle, I was thirsty so I asked Nichole for some water. She gave me the bottle and I started drinking, suddenly he started laughing that damned laugh of his and said.

"Amum insubsublik adi dayta."

(Did you know, I placed the water in my mouth and spat some back)

I didn't care at the time so I continued drinking the saliva mixed with water. KEEP IN MIND ITS RUSSEL'S SALIVA LMAOOO-

"Naimas inya?"

(Tastes good right?)

I sarcastically nodded my head and he continued laughing. Let's say the water tastes, weird. Like Nichole's water but kind of sweeter.

The taste lingered in my mouth and fuck me my stomach started hurting a bit like holy shit. It didn't hurt much tbh-

After praying since we always pray before dismissal I said to him.

"RuSsEl YoUr SaLiVA tAsTeS WeIrD-"

"Kaykayat mon tupay."

(You enjoyed it anyways.)

I may or may not regret drinking his saliva mixed with water but here's one thought that randomly passed through my mind when he said that he spat some of the water back inside the bottle.

" Be my baby's daddy- "

Oof sorry if I disgusted you with this story lmao.

Akrillic I forgot to tell you this story lol, his saliva tastes kind off sweet mixed with Nichole's not fresh water.

haha end me-

dirty mutt forgot to bathe smh-