𝕷𝖆 𝕯𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖚𝖗 𝕰𝖝𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊

( Do point out if you find any grammatical or structural mistakes🙏)

◦•●◉✿ Spring ✿◉●•◦
In Alvarez, spring is the season of celebrations, from the founding day celebration of the empire to the centuries old harvest festival falls between march and may, the hustle and bustle at the capital, Vistarion, is infamous all over Earthland. But this year Alvarions had more to celebrate, after all their emperor had returned after being away for 3 long years.

★彡 Vistarion Palace 彡★

The marble floored corridor of the central tower of the Vistarion Palace, the silence and serenity of it was broken by the sound of a loud pair of shoes. The palace guards froze up at the sight of the one disturbing their afternoon lax time.

The capricious spring breeze played with her scarlet hair, tied back in a low pony tail, but her bangs intact. She wore a more conservative yet alluring, black witch garment. Full lips and eyes like a doe, hailed as the most beautiful in the western continent but also carried the moniker of scarlet despair, she was the pride and face of Alvarez army. She "EILEEN BELSERION"

"Ah! Look who finally decided to show up" Ajeel exclaimed. The young man sounded as disrespectful as ever.

"Did I promise to be around you all the time, Ajeel kun?" She said as she walked by and almost twisted Ajeel's arm using telekinesis.

"AH! ahh! ahhhh, LEAVE ME ALONE WITCH!!!" Ajeel yelled.

"Eileen! Release him..." an old man said as he approached them.

"Oh? and when did I start taking orders from you? ...August" she turned to August still not releasing her hold on Ajeel.

"It wasn't an order, he is also part of the 12, that is he was also chosen by his majesty, you wouldn't defy him, right?" August said his voice as calm as always.

"Tch..." Eileen clicked her tongue as she released Ajeel.

"Y-YOU! FRIGGING WITCH!! HOW DARE YOU!!!, YOU WANT A PIECE-

"Enough, Ajeel" August said cutting off Ajeel. "our job is to protect His majesty, not to fight amongst ourselves, I hope you understand that too, Eileen"

"Oh August...I know that better than you, just because you have some grey hair don't act all wise and old with me" Eileen said wearing her trade mark smile.

"Tch ....Granny" Ajeel mumbled. Eileen didn't look at him, but soon after these words left his mouth he was mid air, choking.

"Eileen....."

"oh alright alright" she said playfully raising both her hands in air and pretty much threw Ajeel by releasing her telekinesis. Seconds after that Ajeel stood up and round 2 began.

*Sigh* "where were you, Eileen?" August asked.

"Oh? Where else ? The entire empire is celebrating, so was I. I was strolling near the Goddess's shrine, compared to last year there are more stalls this time" she said while almost choking Ajeel with her staff. "So you see, I am pretty busy, so do tell me why I was called and make it fast"

"Did you know His majesty is back?"

"Wha- NO! I wasn't told...Where is he? ..when did he come back?..why wasn't I informed???"

"Well, granny you don't know how to use the com-lac *snicker* (communication lacrima). Ajeel mocked Eileen initiating round 3.

"His majesty came back 2 days ago, he is now in his chamber" August said.

"I see, then, I shall greet him at once" Eileen declared.

"Well, about that...follow me" August started walking towards Emperor's chamber.