Part 3

Eileen held Zeref's hand tightly.
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 she thought to herself. Suddenly she let go of his hand and moved away from him. She breathed in and out heavily. She sighed after she caught her breath.
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠...𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑏 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑦.

Eileen went on like this for 3-4 hours. She was now covered in sweat. Her clothes sticked uncomfortably close to her body. Strands of hair stuck to her face and neck, even though she had put her hair up in a messy, high bun. Her lips were dry but still looked beautiful. Her tired eyes and furrowed brows hinted her concentration.

She took a deep breath and went near him. She put a hand on his face and examined. His breathing was still slow but that itself was a relief. She had cured about 20-30% of the tumor. She can't rest, if she slows down then it will speed up. But for now she was ahead.

She turned away to catch her breath again. 𝑇𝑐ℎ...𝑖𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖-𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦. She thought. Eileen being a cosmic dragon, was able to produce anti-ethernano in her body. she also uses it as a weapon, a lethal one as it easily nullified even some of the most powerful of magic attacks sent her way. 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. she felt frustrated. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠.....𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒........ 𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡....ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤  𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒.

"Tch" She clicked her tongue. She massaged her temple in frustration with one hand as she held Zeref's hand in the other. When suddenly her com-lac started to ring. Again. This was the 38th time. She knew they were just worried. She understood that but this thing ringing was NOT helping her. She took the lac and of course it was Invel. She really did never like him.

"Hello!" She made sure he knew her frustration from her tone. Invel simply started to bombard her with questions right after though. She regretted picking it up. She let go of Zeref's hand and turned away. She was going to make this brat shut up, but then she remembered something. She asked him to give the phone to August.

"Hello." She recognised the older looking man's husky voice.

".... August, it's slower than I thought" she said.

"I thought so, how much did you manage to cure?" He asked back.

"30% at most." She gave him a swift reply.

"Hmm, I see from your voice that, it's taking a huge toll on even you. Forgive me" he apologized.

"...why are you apologising? Anyway I wanted to ask yo-

She was not able to complete her sentence as something exploded behind her. It was so powerful and spontaneous that even she was thrown of balance. Even though she caught herself as soon as she sensed it.