Chapter 18 (Unlocked)

“Kate, I’m sorry” Coach Jamison said. Coach Jamison than got up, and walked away. I looked at her like was she serious right now? Kate looked at me confused. I didn’t know what to tell her. It was so rude how Coach Jamison just got up and walked away like that. I mean Kate was literally pouring her heart out to Coach Jamison, and she just walked away. She just said sorry. Sorry? Was she even listening to what Kate was saying? Kate sat still as stone, and a single tear fall from her eyes. Here we go with this crying stuff again.

“I’m so sorry Kate, that was so wrong” I said putting my hand on Kate’s shoulder.

Kate placed her hand on my hand.

“Jo, I won’t stand for this anymore. This is it. This is absolutely it” Kate said like she was exasperated.

“What do you mean?” I said my eyes widening with fear.

“I won’t take this another day. I just won’t” Kate said standing up. She walked to the back of the house. I followed closely behind her.

“What are you doing Kate?” I said she ignored me.

“Kelly!” Kate shouted.

“Yeah babe” Kelly who was laying across the bed. She had her eyes shut, and looked totally relaxed.

“You can’t even look at me when I talk to you” Kate said furious.

“What is it Kate?” Coach Jamison said unaware of the serious look on Kate’s face.

“Kelly, I hate you” Kate said monotonously. My eyes widened, oh no Kate.

Coach Jamison shot up like a rocket. Her eyes widened, she finally saw Kate’s face.

“What?” Coach Jamison said.

“I said I hate you. And I want you to know, it’s over” Kate said nonchalantly.

“Kate you aren’t serious, I love you” Coach Jamison said.

“And I hate you Kelly. I hate you. And I want you out, I want you out my house. I want you out my life. I hate you, and why I’ve stuck around with you for so long. I don’t know, maybe it was love, no I was just being foolish. I hate you, you’ve made a fool of me for far too long. And I won’t take another day of it. The relationship, it’s over. I don’t wanna see you. I don’t want to be with you. I don’t even love you. I just want you gone, I just want you gone” Kate said intensely. I looked at Coach Jamison, and it looked like she was dying. Her face was frozen, she looked at Kate wide eyed in disbelief.

“Kate, you don’t mean this. No, you love me, I love you. I’m sorry. What did I do? I can fix it. Kate don’t do this” Coach Jamison said getting up stepping closer to Kate.

“I mean every word. What did you do? No, it’s what didn’t you do? I told you a million times Kelly, you don’t listen to me. And I’m sick of it, and I want take it. It’s over Kelly, it’s over” Kate said.

Coach Jamison was face to face with Kate. She looked her in her eyes, and she looked desperately for a sign that she wasn’t serious.

“Kate please” Coach Jamison said holding Kate’s hands.

Kate snatched away quickly, and sneered at Coach Jamison.

“Get out, leave now. It’s over, it’s really over” Kate said turning and walking away. Coach Jamison looked at me, and I shrugged.

Coach Jamison ran after Kate, I followed. Kate was holding the door open when we got there.

“Good bye Kelly” Kate said calmly.