1. First Encounter

'Do you remember when we first met?
My heart still flutters
Hey, when our eyes meet
I still get nervous'

The Unit first recording:
"Do it amazing D-I-A! Hello we are DIA! I am DIA's Yebin" Yebin's greeting and her charming smile has totally mesmerized JUN, who is preparing for his audition in the backstage. "Hi... I am JUN from U-KISS... nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you sunbaenin. Sunbaenim fighting!😁". Yebin and Somyi quickly left the backstage after greeting JUN, leaving him totally shocked and his face turned red!

A week later, Yebin and Somyi met JUN at the corridor again. Yebin greeted JUN politely. JUN also smiled at Yebin back. After that, Somyi said "Yebin eonni, JUN oppa is soooo handsome!😍" Somyi was totally fall in love with JUN. "Hey AnSomyi. Please focus on your job please. We have still a lot to do. Have you finish your MyTurn dance parctice?😐" "of course... no!!! 🤣 eonni let's practise together!"

Yebin and Somyi ran back to their practice room. Surprisingly, not only Euijin, Chahee and other Team Red members are inside, unit B's Team Red, including JUN was there too! "Oh Yebin here you come. We have to discuss with the boys for our collaboration in MyTurn." Euijin spotted Yebin and Somyi. She continued, "we would like to add some new elements to the choreo, like some couple dance elements." Yebin wad totally surprised. She has never been dancing with boys alone before! Chahee continued, "we have watched some special collaboration stages of some sunbaenim before. Such as WINNER, GOT7, RedVelvet and Lovelyz sunbaenim's collaboration in 2014. We have 9 boys and girls and let's pair up."

P.S. The story was entitled "You&I" as i really love this UNI.T's song and i thought the lyrics are good too. i am a lovelinus and a WooU💕 forever UNI UNI UNI.T lover!😍 I wrote this because i am really really into JUN and Yebin recently😍😍 Please support 💕💕 thank you😍😍