Chapter 1~ Why Am I Thinking About Him?

(Edited)

How... how did this happen?

(Kimizuki's P.O.V)

My alarm clock woke me up from my dreamless slumber. I mumbled while turning it off. I just wanted to lay here, but I knew I couldn't. I eventually got up. I walked over to my bathroom that was connected to my room. I took a fast shower, wishing that I would not be late for the first day of school.

At least this is the last year of school. Senior year. It's gonna be hard, but I knew I can do it.

I turned my shower off and wrapped a towel around my waist. Already dreading the day. Sure, the first day of school was exciting sometimes. But i'm tired of all of this. No one could care less about school. Except Yoichi. And Mika I guess.

"KIMIZUKI! HURRY UP OR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I grumbled, getting dressed fast. I almost forgot my tie, which I think the teachers could care less about. They just want me out of school. Wonder why.

I rushed down the stairs, grabbing a piece of toast and running out of the door. (Huh, seems familiar)

On the way to school, I saw Yuu and his brother, or should I say boyfriend, Mika walking to school. I run up to them, panting.

"Oh, hi Kimizuki." Mika said nicely. Over the summer, Mika got less shy around us. Which I could care less about.

Yuu puts an arm around Mika, smirking at me. "Sup, telephone pole."

I glared at him. "What you call me idiot!"

We bumped out foreheads together, glaring at each other. I saw Mika panicking in the corner of my eye.

"I called you a telephone pole you idiot. Maybe you've lost some brain cells over the summer. Oh wait, you've always been dumb." Yuu teased me. I grabbed his shirt, lifting him up in the air. I almost punched him until Mika stopped me.

"I'M A CHICKEN NUGGET!" Mika yelled. We were frozen still until Yuu bursted out laughing, making me drop him.

Yuu fell to the floor. "Haha, Mika! You are adorable." 

I looked at Mika and saw him blushing and pouting. Cute. He looked like a hamster. I mentally slapped myself. I'm probably confusing him with Yoichi. Yeah, they both do look like hamsters.

Mika kicked Yuu. "I AM NOT ADORABLE!"

I laughed and continue walking to school.

~

We made it to school. We all go to the front office to get our class schedules. Mika took Yuu's and mine for some reason. 

After a moment he squealed, jumping up and down. "Yuu! You and me have the same classes. And Kimizuki, we also have the same classes except third period." Mika handed me my schedule and with that, I go to my first period, not waiting for Yuu and Mika.

(Time Skip)

It's now lunch. I'm early so I'm the only one at the table. I start eating my pocky when I saw my boyfriend Yoichi.

He smiled and sat next to me, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed a little and looked away. Yoichi giggled at me.

He opened his bento and started eating. "So Kimizuki, how was your first three periods? I hate how we only have two classes together." He frowned.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around him. "Yeah, I hate it too, but I can always go to your house. Your parents love me." I said.

He smiled and focused on eating. It was quiet, but for only a minute.

"HELLO!" Yuu yelled as he sat down, Mika sitting down right beside him.

I grumbleed. "Idiot, you are too loud."

He looked at me, most likely getting angrier by the minute. "What you say you-" 

He got cut off by Mika kissing his cheek. He blushed a little and sat back down. Mika smiled and lookd at me.

"Sorry Kimizuki-Kun. Yuu-Chan didn't get much sleep. He was busy worrying about school." He giggled a little, making me blush, but luckily, no one saw.

Yuu kicked the table, breaking me from my thoughts. "I was not worrying, I was complaining."

I rolled my eyes. I ste my pocky that I bought from the vending machine. I try to ignore them, but then Mika said something interesting.

"No! You were so worried about me that you tried to handcuff me to your bed to prevent me from going to school." Mika pouted at Yuu. 

Everyone at the table froze. Yoichi blushed, so did Mitsuba, who joined us at the table a couple minutes ago, along with Shinoa.

Shinoa laughed. "Wow, no need to tell us what you to do behind closed doors." 

Mika blushed and looked down, nibbling on pocky he probably bought from the vending machine too. Now he really looked like a hamster. 

I mentally shook my head. Why was I thinking about him?

I MADE THE SEQUEL! Sorry this is short. I haven't planned this story that much yet. I didn't know how to start the first chapter. Starting chapters are so hard for me, I don't know why. I have planned the ending a little. You guys will hate me but oh well. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day.

Funt Fact: I was eating pocky while making this chapter so that why Kimizuki and Mika are eating pocky.

Song has no purpose, I just really love Set It Off.