Chapter 2 ~Locked In

(Edited)

~Nine weeks later~

It was forth period. Yuu, Mika, Yoichi, and Kimizuki were all talking on the bleachers in the gym.

"Oh come one telephone pole, Levi is WAY better than Eren. Levi is humanity's strongest soldier." Yuu argued.

"Can Levi turn into a titan? If he could, he would probably be a small titan." Kimizuki chuckled.

"LEVI IS GOD!" Yuu yelled, attracting everyone's attention.

"Yuu-Chan, you are so gay." Mika said, looking up from his book. He hasn't said anything since the period started.

Kimizuki and Yoichi laughed. Yuu smirked.

"At least I don't moan your name out while i'm asleep." Yuu said and lifted MIka's chin up, making the blonde look at him.

Both Mika and Yoichi blushed.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom!" Yoichi stuttered and got up, running out of the gym.

"Look what you did Yuu-idiot." Kimizuki sighed.

"ME! If you didn't say anything about Levi, Mika wouldn't have called me gay!" Yuu shouted once again.

Mika blushed. "If you didn't act gay, I wouldn't call you gay." The blonde teased.

"I'm bisexual. You're the one who is gay." Yuu playfully argued.

"I see you looking at boys more than girls." Kimizuki spoke up.

Mika glared at Yuu, making the raven sweat.

"Tha-that was before we got together!" Yuu defended himself.

"I saw you checking out a dude yesterday.' Kimizuki smirked when Yuu glared at him.

"Yuu-Chan..." Mika trailed off, tears in his eyes. The book totally forgotten.

"Mika. I promise, it's just a misunderstanding!" Yuu exclaimed. He put his hands on Mika's shoulders, trying to show his brother that he wasn't lying.

"Then why were you checking another guy out. I-I thought. . . I. . ." The blonde trailed off again, not knowing what to say.

Mika-" Yuu started but got cut off.

"Kimizuki! Mika!" A voice shouted.

The three teenagers looked over to the court and saw their teacher running over to them.

"Yes Saito-Sama?" Mika questioned, trying to ignore his brother.

"Can you guys get more basketballs from the janitor's closet? There is more in there, and no one knows where the ones in the gym went." The teacher named Saito asked.

"S-sure!" Mika replied instantly, grabbing Kimizuki and dragging him along. "C-come on Kimizuki-Kun!"

"Mika! Wait!" Yuu shouted, but didn't run after them.

~

The two boys walked out of the gym. It was quiet. The awkward air surrounding them. Mika was still holding onto Kimizuki's arm, but he didn't notice.

"S-sorry Kimizuki-Kun. I just had to get away from Yuu-Chan." Mika whispered, looking down with a frown.

Kimizuki sighed. "It's okay. If I knew that it would make you two fight, I wouldn't have said anything." The pink-haired male sighed again.

"No," Mika stopped walking, making the other male stop also. "I'm happy you said something. I mean, what if Yuu started cheating on me? I'm just happy I know now."

How?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें