Chapter 3~ I Will Never Leave You

(Third P.O.V)

After Yuu left to get the janitor, Kimizuki sighed and walked toward Mika. He sat down and hesitantly hugged him, stroking his head in a calm manner.

"Its okay, Mika. Everything is gonna be okay. "He whispered, closing his eyes. Kimizuki didn't want to see Mika freaking out anymore. He just can't. "You're safe. No one can hurt you anymore."

Mika slowly calmed down, his breathing going back to normal. He covered his face with his hands and snuggled into Kimizuki's side. The taller male's face burned bright. Did he think he was Yuu?

"Uh, Mika? Are you okay?"

The blonde shook his head slowly. "Yeah, just. . . need to. . . think things out."

Kimizuki could tell that Mika needed some time to sort out his thoughts, so he didn't say anything else, just stroke his hair to keep him calm.

It felt like a century before the door opened. The janitor, who was old and very nice, looked at the two with a shocked face before walking in. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to lock you two in here. Are you guys okay?"

Kimizuki nodded. Yuu rushed past the janitor and kneeled beside Mika. He fell asleep while waiting for the janitor.

"Mika, wake up, you're okay now." Yuu whispered. The blonde slowly opened his eyes, immediately jumping on Yuu, making both males fall.

"Yuu-Chan! You're here!" Mika yelled, hugging the taller male who was under him. Yuu hugged back, hiding his face in Mika's shoulder.

"Yep, I'll always be here. I will never leave you."

~

(Mika's P.O.V)

"Well, time to go home. Are you ready Mika?" Yuu-Chan asked me. It was end of 7th period, which meant it was time to go. Ever since Kimizuki-Kun and I got locked in the janitor's closet, he hasn't left my side at all. I didn't really mind it all that much, but it got kinda annoying, especially when I had to go to the bathroom.

"Yep. I am so tired, and it doesn't help that we have exams next week."

Yuu-Chan hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Mika, you will do amazing on the exams. I probably won't, I suck at everything."

"Don't say that, you will do fine." I whispered, facing Yuu-Chan and hugging him. "I believe in you. You will pass, and if you don't, you can always re-do them."

"Yeah, but still. I want to pass the first time."

"And you will," I looked up at Yuu-Chan. "You just got to STUDY!"

My boyfriend groaned, letting go of me to dramatically fall on the floor. "I don't want to study. It's boring!"

"You're boring." I said. "Now get up, School has been over for 20 minutes."

We grabbed our bags and left school. Last year, Shinya or Guren came to pick us up most of the time, unless if they were both busy, then we would walk home, but this year, we just walk home now. It's fun in my opinion, dangerous, but fun.

Yuu-Chan grabbed my hand when we passed a man. He was always doing this. Ever since. . . Mr. Bathory. . . touched me, he has been VERY over-protective of me.

"You do know that you don't have to do that, right? No one is gonna do anything." I said.

"You don't know that, Mika. I don't trust anyone near you." Yuu-Chan stopped walking to face me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer. Our faces was centimeters apart. "I don't want to lose you. I wouldn't know what I would without you. I love you, Mika, and please don't forget that."

Yuu-Chan closed the space between our lips as tears covered my vision. I was touched by his words. Yuu-Chan didn't know how much that meant to me.

I couldn't control my sobs. I hid my face in Yuu-Chan's chest as he petted me, whispering sweet words. I knew people was looking at us, but I couldn't find a bone in me that cared. All that mattered was Yuu-Chan.

~

(Kimizuki's P.O.V)

I hated myself, so, so much. All I could think about was Mika! Freaking Mika! I didn't even know why. It started a couple weeks ago in 5th period, History class. The teacher was talking about the history of the government while we were taking notes. The teacher had the notes on her board, and she would only scroll down when everyone was done with what was showing at the moment. I write fast, so I was already done. I decided to look around the class at the other students to pass time. My gaze landed on Mika. He was still writing the notes, changing between different colour pens. I like how he wrote his notes. He made sure to write the most important notes in a different colour than the not-really-but-still-kinda-important-notes.

Mika mainly wrote with a purple pen while he wrote important information in either blue or green, sometimes even pink. I liked that system of note taking. I don't do it since it's kinda too much work, so I just write in a black pen.

Anyways, while I was watching Mika, he started chewing on the top of his purple pen. It wasn't anything sexual, but my mind didn't agree with me. I started daydreaming that Mika was chewing on my. . . private part.

From there, day after day, my dreams at night and my daydreams during the day involved Mika and I doing sexual things together. I hated myself. First of all, I had a boyfriend. A BOYFRIEND that I loved very much. Second, Mika also had a boyfriend, who, even though he is shorter than me, will probably kill me if he found out about my thoughts.

I didn't know what to do. I tried to ignore it, but Mika was around me mostly the entire day, and when he wasn't, I found myself missing his company. We don't even talk that much. I know I said that he wasn't shy around us anymore, but he was still kind of shy around me and I don't know why.

Hopefully this will just blow over.

Look who is actually updating! I am SO SORRY for not updating since June. I just don't want my parents finding out, then I probably won't be able to update for years (not years but you get the point).

I'm gonna try to update more. I probably won't be able to update every week, but I'll try.

Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night.