Battery Acid

There once were two batteries one was an AA one was AAA, they both lived in a sealed box. In this box, it was very dark and gloomy. They would sit there in their pack of batteries and never used. One day the AA felt that it was time to leave and adventure out of the pack of batteries. So the AA pushed on the seal of the pack slowing ripping it away from the plastic, the seal was broken with a popping sound and fresh air flooded into the pack of AAs. AA slid out of the pack and fell onto the floor of the plastic container. AA did not know what to do but hear a AAA crying out for help in the other pack across the bin. AA moved his way toward the pack if AAAs and looked inside to see what battery need help. AA found AAA and opened the pack to help AAA. Once AAA was out AAA explained that all it needed was to get out of the pack of batteries, AAA was sick of sitting in a pack alone also. They both were in the fresh cold stiff air and had no place to go. AA and AAA both talk about what to do and they both decide that they need to get out of the container. They climb on other items in the container like a roll of duck tape and boxes of other batteries. They are at the top and seem to still be trapped by a lid covering the container, AA holds AAA up to the container lid an AAA pushes up on the lid and slides it back a bit creating an opening to escape. AAA jumps out and AA followers right behind AAA, they both are out and free but they still are locked up. They are on the top shelf of a closet. AAA and AA are scared of the night they are at because if they fall they are dead, they can't give up now though they must try at least to escape the closet. The only way that seems safe to get down to the floor is jumping from shelf to shelf. AA bravely takes a step to the edge of the shelf and jumps. AA hits the shelf while a sound rings through the closet of him hitting his head. AA gets up from the white wooden counter to only slip and falls down again. He tries to get up again but this time slowly one leg at a time, right leg up the left till he is standing tall.AAA looks up at AAA like he was a hero and signals him to come down and shouts " Come down, I will catch you!".

"You're sure you can catch me? I am scared, promise me that you will catch me right," AAA shouts back at AA in a quivering tone of voice.

"Yes, just jump promise I will catch you," AA says.

AAA steps back and has a bit of a running start and before he knew it he was falling down into AA's arms. AAA lands into AA's arms with a slight thump and starts to panic.

"Why are you breathing so hard AAA?" AA asks worriedly.

"I just thought I was going fall to the ground and die," AAA says with relief from realizing he is not dead dripping battery acid out of his head on the closet floor.

"You're not dead because you have me your new friend here to aid you on our journey," AA says in an overly confident voice.

AAA starts to breathe at a normal pace while slowly sliding out of AA's arms touching his feet on the floor. As soon as he is grounded he notices AA has gone and jumped on one of the shirts hanging on a clothes hanger.

"Not again!" AAA cries out.

"You have to jump. we can't give up yet," AA says whilst hanging from the sleeve of a bright red shirt with blue sleeves.

AAA jumps with a small spark of confidence from what AA said about not giving up. He thinks that AA will catch him again but AA didn't and he screams and grabs onto the shirt at the last second. AAA is hanging from the very end of the shirt and screams at AA "Why did you not catch me?!".

"If I would have let go to catch you we both would have fallen down. We would be dead spilling our toxic battery acid everywhere across the floor, Now just jump onto that brown shoebox," AA shouts back in anger that AAA did not think logically.

"Ok don't be so harsh there is no need," AAA replies shook up form what AA said.

AAA lets go of the end of the shirt and fell down onto the shoebox. AA slides down the side of the shirt from the sleeve to the end of the shirt and lets go of the shirt. He lands on his two feet and they both continue on their journey.

"We have made it to the floor!" AA says with relief.

"No, we are on a shoe box," AAA says while jumping off the shoebox onto the floor.

AA follows AAA getting off the shoe box and they seem to be faced with one more challenge. There is a sliding door blocking their path to freedom. AA runs up to the door with overwhelming amounts of confidence. "AAA get over here we are so close to our freedom. I need your help with opening this massive door," AA says urgently.

"I am coming as fast as I can," AAA replies while slowly walking toward AA.

AAA reaches AA and they both put their hands on the door and count to three then push as hard as they could. The door only budges a few millimeters. They push again and it moves more, they do it once more and it is just the right size for them both to get out. AA screes with excitement as he wiggles his way through the sliding closet door. He looks around the room that he is in and shouts "FREEDOM!". AAA stands at the entryway of the closet door looking at AA and the room with bright blue walls. Out of thin air, they both hear loud thuds getting closer and closer. The door to the room slams open swishing in the air as it moves. The door hits the wall and out comes a human walking into the room filled with rage. This human walks over to the dresser and pushes it in the way of the closet door. As the dresser is pushed books fly off slamming into the floor like atom bombs. AA looks in the way of the dresser and stands there in complete shock as the dresser crushes his body. The human starts to wail and cry out of anger and AAA joins in on the crying. The human bend down and picks the dresser up and as it gets pulled off the ground it is revealed that AA is spilling his battery acid all over the floor's carpet. AAA kneels down and cries out of the loss of his one and only friend he had ever known. The human notices AA and does not know that it was living and had feelings. All the human says is "Shit, that's going to leave a stain!". The human leaves the room and comes back with paper towels in hand. The human picked AA up and tossed him into the trash can in the corner of the room. he rubs the paper towels against the carpet trying to get the battery acid off the carpet but it is no use, the human soon gives up and leaves the room. "AA's acid won't come out of the carpet because you need to use baking soda and an extraction machine to remove the acid stain," AAA cries out.