Chapter 13

"What is happening?" Damon growled.

Caroline scowled this was the kind of drama they did not need right now, but she decided its better to face her problems head on than to stall. "We are having lunch Damon, have you finally lost the tiny thing in your head that you call a brain cell? "

Damon glared. "Careful Blondie, I could kill you with a blink of an eye."

Caroline scoffed. "Ooh I'm shaking." If the problems in Caroline's life had taught her something, it was to never tremble in front of her enemies. Damon was as much an enemy to her as the pack of wolves that had tortured her.

Damon rolled his eyes and wondered if Blondie was actually trying to die. "Be childish see if I care.  What I meant was why is Klaus here? Witch don't tell me you've gone dark now. "

"Shut up Damon." Bonnie ordered. "We were having a lovely lunch with a friend up until you decided to interrupt. No one wants you here right now so I'd really appreciate it if you left."

"Bonnie don't talk to Damon like that." Elena said.  "How can you be having lunch with Klaus of all people, and you are even calling him a friend. He's the devil's reincarnation Bonnie, you know that better than anyone."

"Well if he is then what does that make Damon?" Bonnie hissed. "Elena if you are going to bring your snooty aura into my house I'd appreciate if you live. I refuse to be your little slave. My grandmother and witches before her raised me to be more than that."

Elena's eyes widened. "Stefan?" She whispered hoping he'd side with her. 

Stefan crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't know what you want me to say Elena.  I like hanging out with Klaus in the twenties, and I like it now. Besides Klaus isn't a bad guy once you get to know him."

Elena gasped. "Of course his bad Stefan, even his own parents wanted him dead!" Elena exclaimed. "You're compelled that's the only explanation. Caroline I can understand, she's dumb enough to think Klaus actually has feeling for her." 

"I beg your pardon?" Caroline gasped getting up.  "How dare you!"

"I'm only being honest Caroline," Elena defended. "You haven't always been the sharpest crayon in the box."

Caroline huffed. "Well at list I'm not pitting two brothers against each other." 

Elena immediately raised her Palm and slapped Caroline in the face shocking every one. Caroline responded by slapping her back with five times the power causing Elena to fall on her butt.

Caroline towered over Elena and growled. "If you ever raised your hand against me again I will rip out that pretty hair that you love so much. Now I believe Bonnie asked you to live, so live."

Klaus stood in case Caroline would need help evacuating the unwanted visitors. He did not like how Elena was speaking to Caroline, but he knew that this was her battle, and she needed to finish it herself. Damon helped Elena up and flashed them out of the house. They'd handle this later, right now they were knew they were out numbered. 

"Well that was dramatic." Bonnie said breaking the silence. 

"I should probably live." Klaus said turning to Caroline. "Caroline may I have your company tomorrow?"

"Like a date?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, if you'd like to call it that." Klaus replied.

Caroline smiled, blushing. She couldn't wait to be able to tell him about the child they had created together. "I would be honoured. And I promise this will be an actual date, not a date to the movies where we don't have to talk, and I can put at list three seats between us.

Klaus chuckled, remembering that conversation. He kissed her forehead and making his way out the door before turning back to look at Stefan. "By the way ripper, if part of you still cares about my sister please act now because she's considering going to New Orleans. You happen to be the only man i trust with my sister it seems. Just do me a favour and promise that if you go after her affection it's because you want her and not because you are trying to forget Elena."

"I promise I won't hurt her Klaus." Stefan said, happy that Klaus was giving him permission to be with his fiance. He wondered what Klaus' reaction will be when he finally finds out about what happened in the past.

Klaus smiled and flashed back to his mansion. Maybe he could finally have a normal life, one without death always knocking on his doorstep. But he wouldn't be the original hybrid if death did knock at his door once in a while. However he did like the thought that maybe he finally had some friends.

WELL ELENA YOU ARE DEFINITELY WINNING THE CROWN FOR BEING THE CAPITAL B THIS YEAR. AND DAMON I HAVE A DARE FOR YOU AS GOOD LOOKING AS YOU ARE HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE OF THAT REALLY EXPENSIVE LOOKING DAYLIGHT RING AND MAIL IT TO ME THEN TAKE A WALK THROUGH THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AT DAWN. DON'T FORGET REVIEWS MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER. ALSO I'M THINKING OF BRINGING TYLER AND HAYLEY IN LET ME KNOW IF ITS A YAH OR NAH FOR THEM. ALSO DON'T WORRY THE WILD ORIGINAL WILL BE BACK VERY SOON. BARBIE KLAUS TOO.😙