"I'm pregnant." - Michael Gray x Reader

"I'm pregnant." Michael was sat at the dining table, whiskey in hand, he was quite like Tommy, in the sense that they both either had a cigarette in their hand or a glass of whiskey.

You'd been away with Ada for some food and a walk when you told her. She was more pleased than you were, you thought. The two of you carried on walking until you were outside the home you and Michael shared, "Now you tell him straight Bonnie. No beating around the bush, alright?" You hugged, opened the door to the house and here you were.

Michaels body froze when the words came out. He swallowed the whiskey that was already sat in his mouth and placed the tumbler glass on the oak wood table. Raising his hand to wipe his lips he looked towards you, you struggled to read him, his expression so plain it almost hurt to look at.

"You're pregnant? You want to get rid of it I assume?" Your coat made its way off your shoulders, joining your bag on the chair beside you, hands running through your hair to push strays back into place.
"No Michael, why would I? I want to keep it. Don't you?" You understood his shock, it was accidental of course, and you had been slowly easing him into family plans for the future, but this had come much earlier than anticipated.
"I didn't think you would want a child with me Bonnie." He's standing now, walking over to you slowly, his expression remaining the same as he looks down at your stomach, his palms pressing softly to your soon to be big belly.
"Well we hadn't spoken much about it, but who else would I want a child with. Michael, you do want this child don't you? Do you even want me?" His head shot up now, his stare piercing through your saddened eyes, you felt yourself begin to cry.
Michaels soft hushes calmed you, his thumbs tenderly wiping your tears away, lips peppering kisses around your face and on your lips.
"I want you and I want this child. I bloody love you Bonnie, I need you to know that." You nod, leaning into his lips once more before he lifts you into his arms and carries you up the stairs.