hjs ♡ .24

for the rest of the week, minho and i kept things on the down low. we tried getting back into the swing of classes and stuff, focusing mainly on school work given. i noticed minho worked a lot with jeongin, considering they were paired up together since jeongin was struggling with the topic and minho was really smart.

luckily i was paired with hyunjin. the two of us went to the library after school, working on the topic together. it was good since hyunjin was smart, and we were friends. of course i spent the rest of the day texting minho and nights talking to him on the phone. am i selfish for wanting even more? i mean, we aren't even boyfriends yet. ugh.

hyunjin and i walked up to the lunch table. changbin and felix were cozied up next to each other, feeding each other different cold cuts. then i saw jeongin and minho sitting next to each other. i'm not the jealous type for sure, but i was kind of disappointed. did he not even wanna sit next to me anymore?

hyunjin slid into his seat and i sat beside him. we unwrapped our sandwiches while hyunjin kept making conversation. i was half responding because i couldn't help but notice the way minho and jeongin were acting around each other.

"hey, earth to squirrel." hyunjin said, waving his hands in front of my eyes. i hadn't even noticed i was staring.

i looked over at him, a little frazzled. i nodded though. he sighed and leaned over, his chin placed on my shoulder. i felt his eyes on me. "is it cause of them?" he asked. after a few seconds, i decided it wasn't as unnoticeable as i thought so i nodded.

hyunjin shook his head and placed his hand on my thigh. "wanna go for a walk?"

i nodded once again. hyunjin smiled and immediately tossed his sandwich in the trash. we only left a few minutes before the period ended, but it was a much needed break from the cafeteria.

we walked in silence for a few moments before hyunjin spoke up. "did you guys at least kiss?"

"yeah." i then told him all about the holiday break and about the fight and the kiss.

he stopped and chuckled. "so what the hell are you doing with me? go be with your boyfriend."

i shook my head and looked down at the floor. "we're not boyfriends yet. we're just... i don't know what minho wants us to be. he seems embarrassed to even be seen with me. he doesn't even wanna sit next to me in lunch. i know the guy i used to be was so gross, but i just-"

hyunjin laughed and pulled me into a hug. "jisung, you're so dumb."

"yeah i know."

"no, shut up. you're not. just, think about it. he's the one that offered to spend break with you. he's the one that made sure you knew he wasn't in love with his ex. he's the one that leaned in for the kiss. dude, i smell whipped and it's not just from you. i can promise there's nothing going on with him and jeongin. just trust me. maybe try and walk him to class later. have a little chat like you guys always do. i promise you. things will work out okay." i hugged him even tighter before pulling away.

"you're right. thank you hyunjin." i smiled at him.

"hey, anytime you're in trouble. i'm there for you okay? now what are you waiting for. go find your damn boyfriend." he laughed.

"he's not my boyfriend." i responded, turning on my heels and jogging down the hall.

"just trust me, idiot." hyunjin called. i didn't bother turning. i knew what class minho had next considering i walked him there after lunch all the time. i ran up the stairs, hoping he wasn't there yet.

"minho hyung!" i shouted when i saw his figure from behind. he turned around and waited for me to catch up to him.

"what is it?" he asked as we walked side by side, but not together.

once i caught my breath, i let myself speak. "i wanted to walk you to class. i haven't seen you these days" i told him sheepishly.

we were approaching his classroom.

"are you free tonight?" he asked. his question caught me off guard considering how things were in school the past few days. i smiled though. "yes!" i responded, way too excitedly. minho smiled back at me.

"alright meet me outside the dorms at 7. and don't be late to class again" he told me, getting ready to walk in. he turned quickly to peck my lips before he vanished behind the doorframe. i missed the feel of his lips on mine.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

hey lovelies !! how're y'all ?? tysm for 24k like what lmfaooo thank you !!! -mina