hjs ♡ .25

i was preparing myself for the night ahead. that hours prior to 7pm were filled with all my anxieties. from what to wear, to what to say, to how to act. it was the first time minho and i were going to spend time together after all the events from holiday break.

hyunjin told me he'd help me get ready, so after classes he came to my dorm. i picked out a pair of light jeans and a flannel at first, but hyunjin yelled at me and said that i looked like a fuckboy.

"then do i always look like a fuckboy?!" i shouted at him, shoving him as he searched through hangers. he laughed. "well..."

i shoved him again.

"here, what about this!" he said excitedly. he pulled out an oversized beige cardigan that i rarely wore.

"that old thing?"

"yes this old thing. put it on, shrimpy." he shoved the sweater at me. i shook my head and slipped the flannel off, letting it fall to the floor. i slid my arms into the sleeves of the sweater, letting them fall well below my finger tips.

"you look so cute, what the hell?" hyunjin smiled, adjusting the sweater on my shoulders. he gave me a pair of dark washed jeans and a plain white t-shirt. "go, change into these and then i'll help you with your makeup and hair." he smiled, pushing me in the direction of the bathroom.

i came out, fully dressed in hyunjin's design. he clapped his hands and pulled me over to my bed, asking where i kept my makeup and hair products.

once he got a hold of my makeup, he started to apply a pretty brown/gold shadow on my lid. then a soft pinky lip tint to my lips.

"you look as pretty as a girl!" he exclaimed, immediately making me wanna punch his throat.

"hey, i'm a whole ass man." i retorted, crossing my arms.

"you're a whole ass 5'6, calm down." he argued, laughing considering i had nothing to say back to him. "and you're cute. own it. i bet minho hyung thinks you're pretty."

it made me blush, thinking that minho found me pretty. i sat there and pouted while hyunjin brushed my hair.

"do you really think he likes me?" i asked him, the thought still lingering in my brain.

"i'm not answering you. now come on, it's almost 7. let's go." he said, finishing up the hair style.

hyunjin walked me down to the front of the dorms. "you're gonna do great kid." he assured me, shaking me by my shoulders. i nodded and smiled. "thanks hyunjin." he gave me a thumbs up and headed off back to the dorms.

i shoved my hands in my pockets. the night was getting really chilly. i buried my face in the neck of my jacket and waited until minho would come.

after a few minutes, minho appeared. he was dressed really well. and the few unbuttoned buttons on his shirt really made me blush. hopefully he'd just think i was blushing cause of the cold.

"you look hot hyung" i said confidently, trying to make him blush for a change. wEll boo was i wrong-

minho leaned closer to me, his lips brushing against my ear. "and you look sexy" he said in a deep husky voice that made my ears ring and my heart thump.

"you ready?" he asked when he pulled away. he took my hand and kissed it softly before placing it in his coat pocket.

we walked a few minutes to minho's car and started the drive to a place he wouldn't tell me. we pulled up in front of a restaurant, getting out of the car so the valet could park it. the restaurant was fancy. i definitely underdressed for the occasion.