~Smut~

A/N: well, hi guys I haven't wrote here in awhile, but it seems some of you guys did want smut and thats why I'm here! Also, I'll be mostly working on my septiplier, tythan, and pewdiecry book.

Jame's POV

I look at Adam, slightly flustered and smirked, nuzzling him and changing my position to have my legs around his waist and grin as he made small noises, I look at him seeing him struggling about something as I got pinned to the bed, getting kissed roughly as I did the same and bit his lip, letting me enter as I explored his mouth and he tried fighting back, somehow winning as I moaned feeling his hands trail up my stomach to my sensitive parts. I blushed more, looking at him as he trailed his hand to my crotch area, teasingly groping it casuing me to go horny and slightly thrust as he continued. He smirked, sending shivers down my spun as he started unzipping my pants and boxers and stroked my member, kissing and licking my neck as I moaned louder and pant, wanting more of his touch. Soon, his head traveled to my member and licked it, making me moan loudly and thrust a little, he chuckled, grabbing it and deep throating it as I moaned more, griping his horn wanting him to go faster already. Soon he did, lickinv and going faster each time I moaned his named, he kept going, my climax getting closer as I moaned loudly and mad him go faster, he licked it as sucked more, giving some kissed it as I cummed into his mouth, I shivered in delight as he crawled on top of me, swallowing the substance, "can I?~" he asked, having a buldge in his pants as I nodded, needing more. He unzipped his paints along with his boxers, I looked at his size, seeing he's bigger than me as I blushed, he chuckled and flipped me over, starting to enter and waited for me to nod, I nodded, letting him start moving in and out and biting and kissing my neck as he went faster the more I moaned it loudly, he gripped my hips and did it harder and faster, in and out, kiss and sucking. Soon he came into me letting us both moan and flop onto the bed, curling and cuddling each other quickly saying we love you to eachother and slept away, loving this moment and hoped this warm feeling won't go away as I smiled, drifting to sleep cuddling him.

A/N: ffffrrrrriii- well, I hope this was good enough, I tried really to be detailed, but this is the end! Don't forget to check out 💚💖Sercerts don't last forever💖💚 which is Septiplier, tythan, and pewdiecry! And I won't be writing here again, sorry, it's done, hoped you liked it! Later!