Their Bleeding Heart

TRIGGER WARNING

SUICIDE HOTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

y/n pov

its the next day and im in my room when i hear Colby and Jake yelling at each other.

"JAKE WHAT THE FUCK, DID YOU DO THAT'S MY FUCKING PHONE!" Colby yelled.

"I KNOW IM SORRY BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE" Jake yelled back.

"WELL BE MORE FUCKING CAREFUL" Colby yelled. i hear a giggle in the back of my mind.

"you know what got them to fight, they would have bin fine without you" she said grinning.

"i know" i mumble.

"it all your fault my dear" she said.

"use your friend" she said. i walk to my dresser and open it and take the knife and slice my skin open, the yelling in the background only made things worse, tears fell from my eyes.

"why do you make me do this" i said in my head.

"im trying to make you amune to the pain they will inflect on you" she said, the knife dug deeper and deeper. i watched as blood dripped down. i was so focused on this that i didn't hear the foot steps coming closer to my room. the door opened, and Colby's eye's widened in shock as he saw the blood dripping from my cut up arm and the knife in my hand. he ran over as i finished a cut and took the bloody knife from my hand. my eyes soulless and emotionless, my eyes met his and they become alive again, i looked down at my bloody arm then back at Colby, tears falling from his eyes, he hugged me his arms wrapped tightly around me. i cried into his shoulder making his orange and black hoodie wet with my tears, he hugs me gently swaying from side to side. he breaks the hug and lifts my head with his fingers under my chin.

"its going to be ok, im here for you everything's going to be just fine i promise" he said hugging me again. my head now berrying into his chest. he bandaged my arm and took my knife.

"promise me you'll stop y/n" Colby said sadly.

"why does he care" the voice said.

"why do you care" i said trying not to sound mean.

"because y/n i... i love you, i love you more then anything" he said taking my hands. i was shocked at the statement. he lifted my head with his finger under my chin again. his lips coming closer to mine. inch's away when i we hear'd Jake yell for me. 

"not again" Colby said sadly.

"next time" i said smiling.

a/n hey guys you were so close again but Colby knows now also huge thanks to xxlilith1xx for editing this and im now as you can tell publishing on Tuesdays and Fridays because i have nothing else to do but what does Jake want find out next time bye bye my pups :D