Chapter 13

Tris POV

Today is the day of the wedding and I am so excited!

I can't wait to be called Tris Eaton and start my life with my soon to be husband. Life will be great!

I just am a little scared because one of my biggest fears still haunts me. intimacy. I want kids badly so I will get over it and hopefully soon.

Tobias POV

I am in my tux and I am 5 minutes away from walking down the aisle. I just can't wait for Tris to be my wife.

I want kids and I want her to get over that fear so we can start a family together. I will wait for her but I can tell she is trying to get over that fear already.

Zeke says "it is time."

I walk down the aisle and wait for my tris to come down.

Tris POV

I start walking down the aisle and just focus on Tobias.

Once I get to the end the priest started to talk (a/n sorry if I got the guys name wrong!) I didn't listen to any of it until he said "you may say your vows."

"Tris I fell in love with you the day we climbed up the Ferris wheel and I knew I wanted you to mine forever. Today that dream is finally coming true. I will always love you no matter what happens in our lives." I started to cry but got my vows out.

" you are my soulmate and I could not ask for a day any better than today. I will be there for you no matter what. You and I fell in love and we will continue falling more in love with each other everyday. I love you."

The guy says "by the power vested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife. Four you may kiss your bride!"

I kiss him right when the priest tells us to kiss and we kiss and break apart because we have a audience.

After the reception...

Tobias and I go back to our apartment. I ask Tobias

"When do you want to start trying for kids. I know we just got married but I am just curious."

"Whenever you would like."

"Okay"

I kiss him then go change into one of his shirts.

I come out and kiss him again then it becomes more passionate and I put my legs around him then I start to panic.

I stop and say "I am sorry I just need a little bit more time and then we can."

"Okay whatever works for you tris."

Then I lay down and he wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

Sorry for the long time no update.

Married next kids? anyways please vote and comment! thank you so much!

Have fun!