The truth (part 2)

YUJU'S POV

It's saturday, I'm cooking breakfast for 7 persons since the other will arrive soon. Chaeyeon went out to meet her girlfriend but will comeback soon.

After some minutes after I cook I heard the doorbell.

"Hi." They all said and I just smile.

"Come in." I said and looked at everyone but I notice that someone is missing.

"Sinb went to the nearest market to buy ice cream." Eunha said. Yeah Sinb love ice creams. I nod to Eunha and close the gate and didn't locked it since Sinb is just near.

They help me prepare the table but we heard a strange sound.

SINB'S POV

I'm walking to Yuju unnie's house when I saw someone infront of their gate.

"Is that Chaeyeon?" I asked myself and hide to a car near the house.

Chaeyeon unnie is smiling widely and she even hold the hands of the girl.

'What is she doing? Is she cheating on Yuju unnie?' I thought.

I feel my face is burning because of anger when I saw Chaeyeon kiss the girls lips. I waited for the girl to leave and run to follow Chaeyeon unnie and I grab her wrist when I catch her in the living room. I slap her and she gasped and looked shocked.

"What was that for?" She asked angrily. The other girls run to us.

"Wow. You will really act like nothing happened?" I asked sarcastically.

"What?" She asked like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I slap her again and this time she fell on the floor.

"YAH. HWANG EUNBI." Yuju unnie shouted and run to Chaeyeon to help her.

"Unnie you shouldn't help that cheater." I said with stern voice.

"What?" Yuju unnie asked with puzzled face.

"I saw that girl kiss a girl here infront of your house." I said while pointing at Chaeyeon.

"What?" The other girls shouted in unison but Yuju unnie only looked at Chaeyeon with worried eyes. Why is she worried? That girl just cheat on her.

"Sinb, you misunderstood..." Chaeyeon said but I cutted her.

"Misunderstood? Really? After seeing you kissing a girl? Wow. " I chuckled.

"Sinb calm down. Cha..." I also cutted Yuju unnie.

"Unnie, calm down? How can you calm down when your girlfriend cheat on you? Are you not believing me?" I asked her in disbelief.

"No... Not that. I'm just saying that you should calm down so that we can talk properly." I shake my head in disbelief.

"You're not believing me aren't you? Just answer me with a yes or a no." I shouted at her and she flinched.

"I believe you but you really misunderstood everything." She shouted also.

"Huh! You believe me but you are telling me that I misunderstood everything. Wow." I shouted again cause I'm really mad. Mad because Yuju unnie is more like believing Chaeyeon even though she cheated on her.

"Yahh. Stop shouting." Yuju unnie is really mad now.

"Then make me understood." I'm now crying.

"Ch...chaeyeon and I have a fake relationship."

"What?" We asked since I heard the others asked in shocked too.

"Yeah, you heard it right. Chaeyeon is not my girlfriend and the girl that you saw Chaeyeon kissing is her real girlfriend. I'm planning to tell you today but you found out first." She said apologetically.

"Really? Should I believe you unnie?" I'm really mad. Why did she lie? Why she need to hide it? So all this time... all this time when I asked her to date me, why she always said that she already has Chaeyeon. She hate me that bad?

There so many thoughts that keep on running on my head.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry. Sorry to all of you for not telling the truth from the beginning. Sorry." She cried and I hate it when she cried but I'm mad right now and I can't control myself.

"Now I understand. You rejected me not because you have a girlfriend but because you doesn't love me. You know what? I promise myself to make you fall inlove to me no matter what but hearing this. Hahahha. You really need to lie just to reject me? You really hate me that much huh? Don't worry you won't see me again. Bye Yuju unnie." I do my best to stop my tears while saying that and I run away when I finish my sentences.

YUJU'S POV
I tried to follow Sinb but Sowon unnie blocked me.

"You don't have a right to follow her." She's mad and I can hear it in her voice.

"Unnie..." that's all I can say when she slap me. Eunha hold her.

" I know that Sinb hurt you but this thing is too much just to get back to her. I'm disappointed on you." After that she walked out.

"U...unnie." I cried while holding my cheek.

"You're happy now? You get what you want. You already hurt Sinb and ... us. I hope you are happy. Let's go Umji." Yerin unnie glared at me and drag Umji.

"Sorry for what happened. I'll talk to them. Okay?" Eunha smiled at me and follow the others.

I look at Chaeyeon and help her stand up.

"Sorry." She said and started on crying.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's my fault also. I should be the one saying sorry because Sinb slap you and now your lips is bleeding." I apologize.

"It's okay. I hope they understand us." Chaeyeon said.

"I hope so. Let's cure that cut on your face."

A/N
It's a little bit short but I hope you like it. Vote and comment guys. Thank you.

Credits to the photo.