KISS (Unexpected Ending)

SINB'S POV
I tried to open her door but it's locked.

"Yah... Open this door. Talk to me. Yuju... Are you serious? Are you always like this to the girls that you like? What is this huh? Kissing me and living me without any explanation? Are you just playing with me?" I keep on banging her door. Suddenly, she open her door superfast that makes me outbalance and fall on her.

"Can you please be quiet. Or you became addicted to my kiss that's why you wanted me to shut you up by my kiss?" She asked coolly. Wow. Is she really the Yuju that I know?

"Yahh. I'm just asking you why you do that? Seriously." I said and I think she got mad.

"Can... you... please... stop... saying... yah... are... not... respecting... me... now...?" She put so much emotion on every word that she say so I got shocked and afraid of that side of her that's why I kinda tear up.

"Sorry unnie. I just want a clear answer for that kiss cause you make me hanging without any clear explanation." I said while sniffing. I really don't want to cry but I got startled on Yuju unnies attitude earlier.

She make me look at her by holding my chin up to face her.

She look at me and she wipes my tears with her left hand.

"Sorry for the tone of my voice earlier. Please, stop crying now. I honestly don't know why I kiss you earlier but I really wanted you to be quiet that's why I suddenly kiss you. I left you earlier because I got embarass and shy. Sorry." She explained softly. She's so cute while explaining and at the same time, she is really shy and can't look at me directly.

"Do you love me?" I asked her. I don't know where I got that confidence to asked her. She nod.

"Say it to me unnie. Don't just nod there." I sulk infront of her. Shocks, I'm not really use to being cute but I can't control myself infront of her.

She smiled at me and pulled my face and she lean and our lips touch. I suddenly smiled into the kiss but she deepen it and now our lips are moving in a slow rhythm. I like the taste of her lips and how soft it is. She is right, right now I'm addicted of her kiss and I don't want this to end.

"Okay kids, get a room." Sowon unnie tease us.

"Unnie you should say. Okay kids, do it inside the room. Hahaha. They are outside their room so they should do it inside." Yerin unnie added to some teasing.

"We will just eat outside and I think you two are full now so, we will leave you alone now." Sowon unnie said and I pout.

"Why?" Yerin unnie asked me.

"I want to join." I said.

"Tss. Food is more important for her. tsk." I heard Yuju unnie mumbled.

"Are you jealous?" I tease her while poking her waist.

"Who said I'm jealous? Tsk. Go eat with them and I hope you gain your energy back and you feel well while eating." She is clearly sulking but she closed her door again leaving the three of us stunned by her attitude.

"Unnie... Babe? Honey?" I said while knocking the door but unnies keep on laughing while clenching their stomach.

"What? What's wrong with endearment?" I glared at them.

"Yah. We are still older than you so respect us. Tsk. We are just not use to you. You keep on showing your hidden aegyo just to please Yuju. Pfft." Sowon unnie trying so hard not to burst laughing again.

"We will go now. Stay here and rest. We will just brought the two of you some foods. Okay?" Yerin unnie said.

"Okay unnie." I said.

"Yuju. Open up now and we need to go." Sowon unnie knock her door and she open it and walk downstairs.

"We will go now and take care that girl. I don't know if how she can handle it. She is sick but she's not resting." Sowon unnie said and they all went out while having a wide smile on their faces.

I sit in the couch when I feel like my world is spinning.

"Tsk." I heard Yuju unnie chuckled. "Now you feel it. I told you to rest but because you are the most stubborn girl in the world, you didn't listen to me." She added and kneel infront of me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me worriedly when I just close my eyes.

"Yeah. I'm just dizzy." I said while still having my eyes close.

"Did you drink your medicine?" I shake my head.

"Haist. This kid really." She mumbled so I open my eyes and pout.

"Why you keep on calling me kid?" I sulk for the nth time today.

"Psh. You didn't even asked me to be your girlfriend. No wonder." I mumbled and she chuckled again.

"Here." Her back is facing me now. "Get in. I'll give you a piggy back ride. You need to rest now so I'll bring you to my room." She said. I smile widely and wrap my arms to her neck.

"Is it okay for your hand?" I asked her and lean my head to her shoulder.

"I'm not using my right hand, don't worry." She said and started to walk upstairs.

"Sinb..." she said.

"Hmm?" I hummed while enjoying her smell.

"Wi... ahem. Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked nervously and she's so cute.

"What if I say no?" I asked her so she stop from walking while we are infront of her room.

"I... ahm..." I kiss her cheek.

"I'm just joking. Ofcourse I want to be your girlfriend. After that kiss. Tsk." I said.

"But you didn't even say you love me or what." She said in low tone and she drop me slowly on her bed. I make her turn around and pulled her shirt, she got out balance and fall on top of me. I kiss her lips and pulled away.

"I love you, Choi Yuju. I love you so much." I said and kiss her again, this time our kiss last for some minutes and we pulled away when we are out of breath.

A/N
Omg. I'm really busy but I decided to finish this chapter today. Hope you like it guys. Thanks.

Credits to the photo.