Eighteen: Go Away

(A/N: This is a sad chapter, but don't worry it'll get better. 😭😩 )

Third Person View:
Y/N wait with Paul desperately, the base was in flames now and she just wanted to see Tord. She sniffed and cried into Paul's shoulder occasionally and considering she didn't know Paul that well, he was a good comforter. Eventually four figures, all limping and holding each other, came from the heavy ash. Y/N capable of walking now, ran to them without thinking. And as she expected Tord was in the center of the four. His eyepatch was missing and his arm was heavily dripping with crimson. His head seemed lifeless, bobbing at every moment. She then looked to who was holding him. He reconzied Edd, who gave her a worry fulled look and she instantly regretted calling him a traitor. Then she looked to the blue leader, he looked digusted to be helping. And then she looked to a ginger, whom she didn't recognize and wondered who he was. Edd, pulling apart from the three told them told them something not audible to Y/N and he put his arm around her. "Edd--Edd where are they taking him?" She asked but Edd turned her away from Tord, she panicked and wanted to scream but found herself maturely silent instead. "Y/N.. Tord is gonna be alright okay? Her ears rung and she helplessly nodded.

Tord's Pov:
(A/N: I just loved writing Tord's Pov eeeee)
I tried to open my eye but couldn't. Everything was dark and my body felt numb, for the first time in my life I felt dead. Dead and a little hopeless, I couldn't move and my chest felt heavy. Now there were voices, they surrounded me pulling at something and then there was a snap from my shoulder.

My eye opened and I took in a deep breath, I felt unbalanced and fell to my side. Two nurses, who'd I'd hired, rushed in the room with me. One, whose name was Mary, pat my head with wet towel. The other, Brenda, who'd helped Y/N after she was hurt by Christina was at my other side adjusting my IV in my arm. I cleared my throat and she looked to me with full attention, "W-Where.. Where is everybody?" Brenda sweat and opened her mouth but nothing came out. I glared at her and tried to sit up but she put a hand to me and forced me down gently, "Don't fight it Red Leader." I raised an eyebrow questioningly and she looked to my side. As to my curiousty I looked beside myself only to find my arm was missing. My mouth fell and instantly I looked away, first my eye and now my arm? I cried and put my face in my palm, why was it at everything I attempted I was a failure?

It has been at least two hours now and memories of my childhood swept over me, I felt depressed now and kept asking myself why I went through all those flames just to get Tom hurt. Why was I so stupid? I sigh and close my eyes and then think if Y/N would care, she wouldn't care would she? But she would, she would be mad at me for leaving her in Paul's arms. Just waiting to be told I'm dead or alive. How could I?

The patient door opened and I didn't look up to who it was, not that it mattered. They came closer to my bed and put their hand on my arm, I sighed and looked up. It was Y/N. She sat down and rubbed my only arm and talked so softly I only misunderstood. I was confused, why did she want to be around me? I didn't deserve her. I licked my lips and pulled my arm away, "Y/N you shouldn't be here." She proceeded to try and look at me but I looked away, "Go on." I heard a sniffle and her voice peeped, "Tord.. please you're very hurt.. I just want to see how you are--"
"Go away!"
She didn't move and I looked to her, I glared. "I said Go!!" Her beautiful eye watered and her lip quivered. I finally looked away from her, "I don't want to hurt you anymore.. Just.. J-Just leave." She finally left and I started to cry, I wanted her but I kept telling myself I didn't deserve her. Soon I started to hyperventilate and my body shook the while bed, I screamed and threw a pillow across the room, I tore up the sheets. I was alone again and I didn't know what to do. Then Edd came into the room, he wasn't horrified or exactly empathetic, he talked for,who knows what and then left me. I still couldn't get over the fact that be betrayed me and had given Y/N to Tom in the first place. I was now blaming myself for leaving her alone, how could I? My head started to pound and I finally stopped shaking. I was going to loose everything again.

Your Pov:
I cried for hours it seemed at Tord's words.
Go Away.
I thought he wanted me.. And that's what had me crying the hardest. I thought back to when he first came into the nurse's office to see me and how he lectured me on standing tall and proud to be here but I should have left the moment I got here. Sure I was a L/N but now I knew why my parents were pressuring me to become somebody I wasn't. It was time to go home, I had to leave.. Besides it's not like he cared anymore, right?. Edd and Tom were right! Maybe this is why Tom was so angry with Tord. He probably made his friends feel wanted, then for his own selfish ambitions he went off and blew up their house. But why'd he have to blow up my heart?

I lifted my head from my palms and looked from the tiled floor to one of the nurses coming out of the room, "Excuse me.." She stopped and smiled at me, "Yes?" I sighed and asked for the extra set of keys to Tord's place. She gave them to me, said she was sorry for what happened, and I did my best not to cry again. I carried myself up some nearby stairs and was back to where I was taken from. I turned my attention back to the door, which looked slightly cracked like somebody tried to get in. It was probably Tord, trying to get inside just to see I wasn't here. A tear slipped from the corner of my eye and U quickly wiped it away, unlocking the door the best I could. It didn't take much effort.

I packed my suitcase, then I moved to his room gathering my pajamas. I then took off his big now dusty jacket and set it on his washer. My heart was telling me to keep it but I ignored all of it's messages, what good would it do me? I felt bitter though, at least I had to write him a note of some sort. I left, finally out of the old living atmosphere. It was quite relieving. Downstairs I was noticed by few comrades and workers, suitcase behind me. The question was, how was I going to get a ride? I scold myself for not asking this earlier, but then a lightbulb cane into my head. There was Edd, and from basic knowlege of mine it seemed like he wanted to help Tord since he visited him after me.

Edd's Pov:
I'd had enough of Tord. He wouldn't look at me, talk to me, or even breath towards my way when I visited him. It was like he didn't even reconize me, he didn't look well either. However after I apologized to him for Y/N he seemed to become sadder and I had to give him empathy from the on, poor Y/N. He probably told her to go away and such, alike to what he did to me.

I waited for my cola to come out of the vending machine but I felt as if it were taking forever. I repunched in the number but all that did, was shoot out my cash at me. "What a piece of crap.." I grumbled as I turned around to head outside, I needed fresh air anyways. But right as I was about to walk out the door, Y/N's voice stopped me. I turned around, willing to listen.

(1448 words :3)