-chapter 8-

Athena

I open my eyes only to be met with a sharp pain going through my head, I wince out loud. As I slowly woke more up I felt a weight over my waist and decide to look down at a muscular arm. Okay, well that wasn't mine- that for sure. Turning to my right, I began to realise who that arm belonged to, Ryder. I yelp probably louder than even I had expected and it woke him up, that's for sure. 

He got so shocked he ended up falling down but for some reason decided to drag me down with him, making me fall directly on top of him. "Well, this is a great position" He smirks. "Shut up" I hit him and I try to get off which I slowly do because of the pain in my head. "You should be thanking me instead of telling me to shut up." 

"What was he talking about?" I thought to myself.

"First I save you, then I deal with your bullshit." He states and it takes me a second to think before everything comes back in a flash. "Fuck. I told you about the hamster story, didn't I?" I say in regret. "Yeah. That fucking hamster story" He shakes his head.

"So, you hungry?" He asks and I nod before wincing. Now I knew what a hangover felt like, I decided it was going to be added to my list of 'things I hate'. "Oh yeah!" he looks towards my dress "I got a load of clothes here at Mason's house, so we can find some for you and me, then cook food after." He suggests and I agree eagerly, "Yes please, I would do anything for food and new clothes right now"

"Anything?"

"Shut up."

We both go into the room next door to the one we slept in, and he walks towards the walk-in closet and picks a grey tracksuit but only uses the pants and then a white t-shirt for himself. He then gives me a t-shirt that ended up looking like a dress on me. "I'll give you spear boxers and you can wash your underwear and put them on soon after". "Thank you." 

I go back into the previous room and quickly got changed while he did the same in the room I'm assuming to be his in Mason's house, before I left the room he suggested we both take a shower which was what I was going to do. I could feel the makeup under my eyes. After I was done I looked in the mirror and see that the makeup was all gone. I tie my wet hair up with a hairband I had on my wrist into a messy bun. 

I wished I had somehow predicted I wouldn't be staying at Olivia's and brought my curly hair products with me, I knew my hair was just gonna frizz up. Curly hair was beautiful and I loved having it, but my goodness was it a demon to maintain.

I get dressed in the black plain t-shirt and into the black boxers. I couldn't lie I was scared of getting cold and my nipples getting hard. I knew no woman should be ashamed because who didn't have nipples? But you can't deny it's very awkward when you're having a conversation with someone and your nipples suddenly begin to harden and you notice their eyes start to travel down! My eyes are up here mister!

I go knock at Ryder's door once I'm done and he instantly walks out. We go downstairs and head to the kitchen and while we do we pass the massive living room. It was truly beautiful but I simply couldn't take in the beauty due to a certain scene in front of my eyes.

In front of me and Ryder, we saw Olivia's mouth slightly open and Mason's big toe right near it. I laugh slightly and so does he. Masons face was straight into the sofa, how could he even breathe?

We ended up letting that little situation take place without us being there and travelled away into the kitchen. It was just as beautiful. It was attached to the living room and had the same colour scheme of red and cream, Mason's family must have a lot of money because this was unbelievable to look at. I don't know how I didn't manage to admire his house on my way in.