Chapter 3: Full course

I sigh deeply

"Are you coming?"

I look at Kit not understanding.

"What? Where?"

"Did you forget we were going to party at the beach tonight? You brooded all day for not being able to flirt, I thought you would jump at the chance to catch up!"

Ah, that party. My heart starts to thumb loudly in my chest when I imagine who will be there. No I'm not ready to face him. Not when my pants tighten every time a memory of his massage flash in my head.

"I don't feel too well, I'll pass"

"What? Are you okay?" he proclaims in disbelieve.

After reassuring him for fifteen minutes he finally accepted to leave me alone with my thoughts. Damn that Kitty, Ming better take good care of him!

I can see them from a far sited in a circle on the beach. Probably joking and having fun. Maybe Ming will get a chance to annoy Kit and Pha to take care of his Wayo. I'm sure those pairs will end up together, it will be lonelier I better get used to it. After all it's normal to spend time alone when you have a boyfriend.

Should I try to go out with someone too? A sudden image of a tanned figure appears in my head. I slap myself mentally. What's wrong with me?

How could he have disturbed me so much? I have to get out of my head.

The man likes cute boy for godsake and will be probably brokenhearted when Wayo choses Pha.

Everything is quiet here yet my thoughts are so loud that my head is aching. I lie in my bed my mind glued on what happened this afternoon. Luckily for me someone called him, so I could get away without saying anything. It's better to leave in those case than embarrassing myself even more.

I never thought in a million times that something like this could happen between us. We got along well, the man he's hard not to like. But how come I could have done this with him...

And what's more terrifying his that I'm still craving for those sensations. His touch, his dark eyes. And when he touched me there...

I turn around, tossing around the sheets. Beam focus, Forth is chasing Wayo. Yes, what about Wayo? Did he give up or did all his massages turned like this? Did he do a little more to everyone?

My mood drops as the question hit me.

I ruffle my hair in distress, he can do whatever he wants, not my problem.

All I need to do is to forget and bury that craving I feel for his touch.

It's a man, plus a friend!

I roll in my bed trying to sleep but it doesn't come. The hardest I try the more awake I am. After an hour I sit defeated and decide to go downstairs to have a glass of water.

I go down the deserted staircase to the kitchen. Everyone must be having fun by the sea.

I stop dead when I open the kitchen door when my eyes fall on a tanned, muscular chest. I swallow, I don't have to look up to find out who is a few steps in front of me.

"Beam"

His hoarse voice makes me shiver.

My gaze stares at the ground as I feel his body move closer to mine. His presence makes me lose my head, the intensity of what I felt this afternoon still present in every cell of my body.