(6.) Betrayal

Summary:

I was around lavish clothing and luxurious places. I was engaged to the love of my life. My parents ran victorious buildings from left to right. I was living a life many envies.

...All of those things I had were all gone...

I was kidnapped by the Guardians Units of Nation (G.U.N.) during the gun war in my engagement party. Turns out, the organization was going after my fiancé for human trafficking and selling the finest drugs. As each day pass, I lose hope and find many reasons to help my enemy.

With the help of one of the successful spies G.U.N. has, I was sent on a mission. Sent to find him. To destroy his empire. To find the missing granddaughter of my now commander.

To betray him...

|.|.|.|

So...this was supposed to be my upcoming Sonamy story but...I accidentally deleted the entire book.

The prologue was over 1,000 words with the storyline going well. I was crying on the inside because all the hard work and notes I taken was gone.

This is where I gave up on it and didn't bother writing it up again.

Sometimes, before bedtime, I would think about it. I would think about how awesome the ending is, how Amy and Sonic would interact, how the relationship of the characters work, Amy meeting some nice people that work for her fiancé, etc.

Either way, I don't know if I should write this. If I do, the book will be filled with mature content (Strong language, gore/violence, hints of adult contents because I'm not ready to write those lemons T3T and mentions of drugs).

EDIT: Then again, the plot is kinda similar to Not Mission Accomplish so, unfortunately...

THIS IDEA IS ABANDONED