first author's note:)

hey there! i'm new to writing fanfic, so i hope you like it! i have HUGE plans for this book and i'm so happy to be doing/writing this book and being able to share it with you! please excuse my grammer ahead of time, i suck at spelling, so sis please don't come @ me:) please and thank you! i'd love to write more and be able to share with you guys! i hope you like this book, and if this book is good enough, i might even make sequel, who knows;) anyways, i hope you enjoy this book! i love you all, for taking your time and reading this probably chessy, crappy book! you're amazing! thank you, i really appreciate everyone reading this. ❤. have a amazing rest of your night/day! love you lovely's! xx- p:)
as well, expect updates when i can, i'm not abandoning this book, i just have a lot going on and school to do so please bare with me! i'd still do my best to do what ever to get a chapter out, i can't guarantee how many chapters there will be, but i hope this book has success and people actually like reading it! i excuse myself for any language ahead of time, yeah, i have a problem with curse words when i type. sorry abt that whoops, anyways, thanks for reading this! love you tons! and if you need someone to talk to, my socials are below!:)

Insta: main; @fear.kills. you
spam-ish acc: @loserrr101
snapchat: @itzjustme212
follow me! luv u, take care loves!💛💛💛
xoxo- p:)💛