FIVE

"Was this somebodys station or something?" I asked him picking up a big piece of metal.

"I don't know... A rescue button" I heard him whisper to himself, I turned around dropping the metal and walking over to his side looking at the same red button he was looking at.

"Don't press it, we already have a ship. We don't need another one" I stated walking over to a wall that looked funny to me, I tapped it listening for a different sound than the other side of the wall. There's something behind it, I grabbed the table and dragged it away from it, I could feel Riddick's eyes on me.

"The only reason that ship is here is because I pressed that button" He walked behind me watching what I was doing, I looked up at him confused.

"When did you press the button?" I pushed my eyebrows together, he pulled his shades off and looked deep into my eyes.

"When I found you, you were out for about 2 days" He looked up at the wall, then I could tell he finally figured out what I was doing.

"A woman with intelligence, I like that in a woman" He smirked down at me, I couldn't help but smile then turn back to the wall.

"This might be it" I pointed to the hole in the ceiling, there's a small metal thing sticking out.

"Bring the table over here or give me a boost" I nudged him in the stomach observing the roof, I felt hands grab my hips and move to my thighs lifting me up, I grabbed the roof and pulled myself up. I actually like him touching me like that, it was nice.

"Getting a little bit touchy are we?" I winked at him before crawling on my hands and knees to the tiny lever to my right. I could hear him laughing below me, I placed my hands on the lever debating wether ai should pull it.

"You have a nice ass and thighs, what do you want me to do?" When the words came out of his mouth I was so glad I wasn't down there in his sight, I was probably as red as a tomato.

"Should I pull it? It is in a very strange spot Riddick" I bit my lip waiting for his opinion, I heard him moving around.

"Whatever is behind that door, they wanted it well hidden. But they also have to have something open it, but keep that hidden to" He's right, I took a deep breath and pulled the lever. I could hear the door opening so I crawled back over to the little hole I came in and dropped to the ground in style, I rose from the ground and saw him smirking.

"Doing crazy shit like this you have to do it in style" I laughed walkin into the room, there was a chest sitting in the middle of the room. I bent down and opened the chest, what I saw made me fall onto my butt cracking up.

"Look what's in the chest" I said between laughs, he waked over and bent down grabbing one of the packets out of it, he sat down next to me shaking his head smiling.

"All that for just some damn Astronaut food" He tossed it to me, I was just recovering from my laugh attack.

"This stuff tastes like shit, why the hell were they saving this?" I read the packet, Ice Cream in a bag.

"Remember we haven't eaten in about a week, food was probably hard to find" He grabbed another bag out of it that read Peanuts, I jumped up pointing to the bag and staring him in the eyes.

"You will be sharing that" I said sternly, he smiled at me grabbing the rest of the packets and tossing a few to me then getting up and walking out of the place. I followed him back to the rock we have been staying at for a few days, we're trying to think of someway to not get us killed. We agreed that his plan to approach them was not the most brilliant, when we got there we sat on the rock and opened our food up and started chowing down, I probably look a lot skinnier than when I got here. We sat in silence for a few minutes until another ship flew down next to the first one, I am so pissed right now.