SEVEN

I swear I've been in this room for a million years, it's gotta be at least 9 or 10. I usually wake up early, Riddick and I kind of had to make sure we didn't die for some unkown reason. I slipped my clothes on and sat on the bed staring down at the ground, just going though my thoughts. I wonder what Riddick's doing, how is he going to get me out of here? If I try anything I'm destined to get shot or something worse, I just want off this piece of shit they call a planet. The door alid open and Dahl walked in with a tank top and some pants, she tossed them to me.

"These should fit, knock on the door when your done" She walked out and closed the door, I looked down at the clothes that were thrown on my lap, I took off my dirty clothes and slid the new ones on. They fit just fine, but now her and I look like twins. I sighed walking to the door and knocking on it, the door slid open and she was already walking away to the other guys, speaking of them I still don't know their names... I walked over looking around, do they know about the storm?

"I told you my name, your turn" I pointed to them, they turned around looking at me.

"I'm Santana" Said the one that threatened to put Riddick's head in a box and completely pisses me off.

"I'm Moss" The dark guy said cleaning a blade and observing it.

"I'm Luna" The teenager spoke, I laughed at his girly name.

"I'm Johns" The guy with blue eyes and gray brown hair sighed walking past me and over to Santana saying something, I crossed my arms leaning against the wall. I just watched them go back and forth, in and out doing something. Luna walked outside and started messing with some machine that moved around, almost like it was looking for something.

"Angelina" Johns caught my attention, I nodded waiting for him to speak.

"You stay here with Dahl, we're gonna go check some things out. Santana you stay here with them" With that he walked out leaving Santana more pissed than ever, he kicked a large metal box making it fly across the room.

"Hey!" I yelled giving him a dirty look before walking to Dahl, "Stop your shit Santana" I rolled my eyes while Dahl loaded a gun watching us argue. I felt hands grab me and hold me hostage, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I don't think so jackass" He groaned bringing my foot up and kicking him in the nuts, he fell back groaning in pain. I side kicked him in the nose when he looked up at me about to charge. He fell over on his side with blood dripping everywhere, I walked over and kicked him as hard as I could in his side causing him to go into more pain.

"Don't fuck with me man, I don't!" I kicked him again, "Play nice!" I left him rolling on the ground in pain and saw Dahl laughing, I looked at her confused.

"You sure can kick ass, no wonder why he kept you around" She started loading more guns, I think she's reffering to Riddick.

"How do you guys plan to catch him anyway?" I asked falling onto my butt against the wall with my elbow on my knee.

"Use you as bait" I nodded having a feeling that was coming. I sat there for about 30 minutes wondering if they were going to ever come back, I wonder what Riddick's thinking... Or doing.

"How do you guys have so much trust in me? I could kill you any moment I want and just get the hell outta here" I asked looking up at her, she shrugged loading a gun into her belt and walking across to a case.

"I just know you won't" When she said that Johns walked in with Moss and Luna, he looked at the blood and looked me like I killed someone.

"You should really talk to your men about sexually harassing women" I nodded looking at Santana in the corner holding his nose, he gave me the middle finger and I laughed.

"I'll do that" He looked at Dahl and pointed to the case, "Load your rifle with whatever that can take down a grown man and knock em out for awhile" Dahl grabbed the rifle off the shelf and started loading it, Johns turned to me.

"You come, Santana you come to" He waved us all over then looked at me holding rope and a bag, I frowned at him. He wants to hold me hostage, bait I am.

"What if I say no?" I tilted my head staring at him, then felt a knife on the side of my neck already knowig it was Santana.

"Fine" I growled allowing him to take my hands and tie them up, then a bag was slid over my head and it went dark.