« AUTHOR'S NOTE »

Hello and thank you for giving this book a chance.

If you're reading this book on any other platform other than Wattpad, then you are very likely to be at a risk of a malware attack. Be sure to do a full threat/ safety scan on your laptop, computer or phone. Do NOT steal or translate any copy of my work.

Please do NOT advertise your novel here or anyone's novel for that matter. It's really annoying. Thank you.

If you hate my book, tell me why you hated it and how I can improve it and make it less repulsive.

This book is intended for mature readers. If you're reading this and you're below 18, please be responsible. Have it in mind that pre-marital sex is not recommended and though we all have different cultures that accept different approaches, at least don't forget to use the balloon thingy.

If you're the type that gets triggered by the mix of British and American words, this may not be for you because I'm pretty sure I will mix them up.

I suck at Third Person POV.

I listen to all opinions, suggestions, critiques{not insults} and corrections.

Please if you like what you read, vote if you can't comment. Your comments and votes mean a lot to me.

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading this message. You're the best.

Don't forget to follow me for more updates. Luhvblack

Images used in this book do not belong to me. They are generated from Google, Pinterest and stalking people on Instagram.

Copyright © 2020 by Luhvblack.
All rights reserved.

Names, characters, places, medical situation and incidents depicted in this book are products of the author's imagination or are only used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organisations or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author. No part of this book must be reproduced or shared in any form of electronic or mechanical means, including but not limited to printing, file sharing or e-mail, without prior written permission from the author.

Read at your own risk⚫