Chapter 30

Chapter 30

We pulled up at this house right before the beach. It was beautiful. I got out of my car and walked behind them as he stood at his door unlocking it.

"Ladies first." He smiled.

"Thank you." We both said and walked in.

"Nice place you have here." I said looking around.

"Thanks." He laughed.

"So what do you do?" I asked. "Sell dope? Illegal stuff?" I

"More like smoke it. But no, I'm a writer and the house was passed down to me along with some money." He said closing the door.

"Donald can I have a snack?" Julie asked.

"Sure, there is some single bagged chips in the lower cabinet by the fridge. You need me to get them?" He said.

"No, I'm a big girl." She said.

"Alright." He laughed.

"So I see Julie loves you." I said.

We made our way to the couch and sat down.

"Yeah, she's special to me only knowing her for a bit. She just has this positive way of brightning my day."

"Yeah, she does that. You live alone?" I asked.

"I do now. I'm not ready for another relationship after being with my last girlfriend. She was negative towards me."

"Same here. My last guy was a douche. He always talked down about me and use to take my money." I sighed.

"No beautiful woman should have to take that from a man." He smiled.

"I'm beautiful? Oh thanks." I said trying not to blush.

"You've never been told?"

"Well, no. Everyone always showed my lighter sister joy but looked at me as down grade. Always degraded me."

"That's wrong."

"I know."

Me and Donald talked a little more. He actually was a pretty good guy to be honest. I didn't trust him at first but now I know not to judge a book by it's cover. Am I still sad that Julie doesn't like me as much as Donald. Yes, but I'm sure she still loves me.

The door bell rang and Donald got up to answer it.

"Hey Chance." He said daping him.

"Sup! Who's your friend?" He asked walking in.

"That's Miya."

"Hi." I waved.

"Yeah, your just friends." He smiled. "You know you like her."

"Shut up." Donald said pushing him and I laughed.

"Chance!" Julie yelled running in and jumped on him.

"Sup baby girl!" He said hugging her.

"Im home to stay!" She said. "You miss me?"

"You know I missed you." Chance smiled.

"Donald we still didn't have our picnic." Julie frowned.

"Well maybe we can do it tommorow. If Miya lets us." He said emphasizing on my name.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Yay!" she shouted twirling around.

I have never seen Julie this happy in a while. It made me smirk a little as she rubbed off on me.