kate9604's Dares and Questions

Hai ^-^ Preston,I dare you to sing any Ke$ha song every time someone says your name..and this will last for five chapters..your welcome!!      

P: ...You guys are mean....

M: *smirk* Preston!

P: ...I wake up in the morning feeling like P-diddy...

M: Come on you can do better than that!

P: *glare*

M: Pre-

P: *cuts Mat off by kissing him*

M: *pulls away* Fine...

Mat I dare you to reenact your favorite moment from Dispicable Me..and if you haven't seen it then I dare you to describe,in detail, every moment of the videos DyE fantasty..       

M: I mean, I've seen Despicable Me, but.... I don't want to renact anything. But at the same time I don't want to describe DyE fantasy.... I'll just describe DyE fantasy. I think it's more painful for you guys anyway.

So, first there are four teenagers who sneak into an indoor pool. Then all but one girl strips to their undergarments to swim.

Then the boy and girl who are in the pool start having a heated make-out session. While that is happening, the other boy and girl are talking at the sides of the pool. As the guy in the pool puts his hand in the girl's underwear, the other guy attempts to kiss the girl he's talking to.

The girl ran away and jumped into the pool and something starts coming out of her.... thing. The boy who tried to kiss her is trying to figure out what's wrong. Then the two that were making-out walk over and they're all gross and monster-like. Then a worm thing comes out of the monster girl's ass. The monster guy's arm grows something that looked like the thing that came out of the girl and the guy rips off the other guy's swim trunks. And his penis.

All but the girl who didn't strip are fully fledged monsters and the girl has nowhere to run. So, she jumps into the pool. When she reaches the bottom of the pool she finds a portal to somewhere else and she ends up in an open area that kinda looks like it's from the lion king.Then, as she looks into the sun, her eyes explode and her face is convered in blood. 

And the last frame is one of the monsters that the people turned into, but about 1285956 times bigger. The end.

P: ...

And Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2. HAVE FUN!!!       

((I assume you meant react to it so... I've never seen it before))

Both: Oh no...

P: It's bad already... 

M: Five Nights At Freddie's flashbacks are being triggered.

P: They just spelled wrist as "rizd."

M: They're all having a bath together...

P: If the water's brown that either means you took a massive diarrhea or... I dunno, something else.

M: What's with the syringe of blood? *shiver*

P: "We're going to miss our show." That's what our generation has come to. And it's true.

M: Wait, why hasn't anything gorey happened yet?

P: Well, some people look like they're stoned. And right now they're having seizures.

M: There are bloody fish everywhere.

P: You're a clock. Wow, I would have never fudging guessed.

((FIRST I'LL TAKE OUT FIRE MAN, NOT MUCH OF A TEST OH YOUR WEAKNESS IS FIRE? I WOULD'VE NEVER FUCKING GUESSED. NOW ICE MAN IS HERE, THIS SHOULDN'T TAKE UP TOO MUCH TIME OH, YOUR WEAKNESS IS FIRE? YOU JUST BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. No? No Starbomb? Okay...))

M: The bad stuff is going to happen now...

P: I'm pretty sure that's considered a mullet.

M: Haven't they missed they're show by now?

P: They're melting, ew, ew, ew!

M: Wait, this is the show?!

P: Thanks god it's over...

M: I don't know anymore.

P: I hate you guys...