Chpt.6

Honey sat on her bike, sketch book in hands

Honey sat on her bike, sketch book in hands. She was currently drawing Toni and Fangs, who stood in front of a fence.
" Hey, Sweet Pea-"
Honey shot up," Eyyy! Don't move!!"
Fangs gave her a confused look.
" What?"
" Go back to the spot you where standing at!"
Fangs did as he was told, still confused.
" Why?"
" Because I'm drawing."
Sweet Pea tried to peek over Honey's shoulder.
" Let me see".
" No!" Honey used her shoulder to pushed Sweet Pea back.
She opened her mouth to say something, but her phone interrupted her.
" Hey, Jug."
" I got a call." JugHead started.
" Ok, people get calls." Honey stated.
" No, idiot. I got a call, and Dad is being released."
Honey shot up from her bike.
" What?" Sweet Pea asked, trying to hear the phone call. Honey stuck her tongue out at him, and pushed him away.
" Don't mess around. You serious?!"
" Serious as I can be. Me and Betty are going to tell Veronica now."
" Oh my lord! I'll meet you there!"
Honey quickly stuffs her supplies into her bag, and mounts her bike.
" What goin on?" Toni asks.
" I'll tell you later. Got to go."
************
Jughead and Honey walk into the Wyrm, Honey basically bouncing.
" Everyone, listen up!" Honey shouts.
" Our Dad is getting out!" Jughead says proudly, and every one cheers.
" And when he does, we'll catch him up in our plans with Major McCoy."
Tall Boy scoffs.
" You got a problem?" Honey asks.
" Your old man? No." Tall boy stands and walks over to the pool table.
" I have no problem with him. But you want us to sit down with the Major."
" I do. He's right. I think we can bring the Southside back. But it's gonna take work and it's going to take compromise."
" Bring the Southside Back. You've been here all of five minutes."
" You little-"
Sweet Pea grabbed Honey's arm, and pulled her back.
" Tall Boy I'm sick and tired of you acting like a little bitch. Whispering behind our backs, that me and my sister are half serpents. Or that we don't belong here." Jughead steps back.
" Why don't we take it to a vote. If you guys think what we're going is wrong then we'll step back."
" All those who stand with Jughead and think Tall Boy should shut the hell up." Toni stands up and raises her hand, and Honey mimics her, raising both arms. Serpents around the bar follow.
Tall Boy walks away, and Honey throws her arms around Toni's neck and Sweet Pea's waist.
" Now that's what I call being Badass." Honey says, making Toni and Sweet Pea chuckle.
" So you excited?" Toni asked.
" Hell yeah! Can't wait to see him not in a orange jumpsuit and through glass."
" Me too. Wonder how long it'll be before you turn into a " Daddy's girl" again."
Honey scoffed," Please. When was I ever a Daddy's girl."
Jughead shook his head," Since you where born. She would throw hissy fits unless Dad held you."
Honey hit Jughead," Sorry, But Mom just sucked at holding babies."
" I didn't have a problem with her."
" Yeah But You're retarded."
Jughead pushed Honey off the stool.
" What the hell?!"
Toni and Sweet Pea gave each other a look, then chuckled.
***********
Alice gave them a ride, and Jughead, Honey, and Betty wait outside the door. An officer opened the gate, allowing him to finally be free.
" Daddy!!" Honey yelled, hugging him.
" There my Honey Bee." He said, hugging back.
He then hugs Jughead.
" Hey, Betty." He acknowledged her," Alice."
" Is it true what they say about men who have just been released from prison, FP?" Alice asked, leaning against the hood of the car.
" What do they say?" He asked.
" That they're incredibly sexually frustrated?"
" Wow." JugHead says.
" Mom!" Betty says in shock.
" Oh. My. Lord!" Honey gags.
They all pile into the car and head to pops.
***********
"The Black Hood is targeting sinner, so I'd watch my back if I where you, FP, especially once you rejoin that gang of hoodlums." Alice says across the table.
" What about that gross comment you made?" Honey asked, making Jughead smack her leg.
" I'm not going back got the serpent, Alice. I thought a lot about this while I was in ShankSaw, and I'm done with the serpent life. It's gonna be one last ride for my kids and I, but it's too much of a slippery slope for me." He tells her.
" And What, pray tell, will you be doing with all that extra time?" She asks.
" Working." He says," I saw a hell wanted sign in the window, thought I'd talk to Pop about picking up some shifts."
" Let's hope your plans don't come crashing down once you start drinking again."
" Actually, I'm an AA. Started in jail, and I don't plan on stopping."
" Aha! Suck it!" Honey says to Alice, earning her a glare.
*********
Honey, Jughead, and Fp enter their trailer.
" A party? No, no, no."
Honey hung her jacket up, and threw her shoes in the corner.
" The problem is, I'm trying to keep the Serpents in my rearview mirror, remember?" FP says.
" Sucks, cause your two kids are part of it." Honey says, grabbing an apple.
" It's one night. Not even, it's like three hours." Jughead says, as FP sits down.
" You've been right by the serpents, more than right. Why can't they do right by you? Come on, it's the end of era."
" Who knows, it may be fun." Honey says, holding up her apple.
" Okay. Okay, let's do it."
Honey winks, and tilts her apple.
Jughead's phone rings, and he stands up.
" Don't bogart the egg rolls."
Honey looks at him, then stuffs as many eggrolls in her mouth as she can't
" How's school?"
Honey opened her mouth to reply, but it sounded like," Ibs gword, nwice pworple"
FP chuckled at his daughter, as she swallowed her egg rolls.
" Jesus. It's good, Serpents are cool." She said.
" I'll be back, Archie needs some writing assistance."
JugHead stutters our. When FP tried to question him, he bolted.
************

Honey enters the whyte Wyrm along with jughead

" Lookin' good girl!" Toni greets along with Fangs and Sweet Pea.
" Feelin' Good." Honey said, flinging her hair over her shoulder jokingly.
" You look good." Sweet Pea compliments, making Honey wink at him.
" Stop flirting." Fangs groaned.
" Jealous?" Toni asks, making Fangs push her.
Fangs and Toni walk off, right as Veronica and Archie wall on stage.
They start singing "Mad World" and Honey rolled her eyes.
" This is suppose to be a party! Not a funeral!" She said, making Sweet Pea chuckle.
Half way through the song, Veronica runs off. Honey's eyes grew wide," Jesus Christ! Those two have more drama than anyone I have ever known." Honey complains.
Everyone starts booing' and yelling.
" Boo!!" Sweet Pea yells, and Honey pinched his arm.
" Ow! What?"
" Be nice!"
" But you-"
" Ahh! Don't want to hear it!" Sweet Pea rolls his eyes, and lightly pushes Honey.
Honey turns back to the stage and sees Betty.
" oh god."
Betty starts dancing around the pole, and Honey stands there like Jughead, shocked.
" What- Be-Wh-Why-Eh?!" She sputters out.
She finishes, and FP wraps his jacket around her.
" Let's give her a round of applause."
Honey scoffed.
" If he saw me doing that, he would throw his jacket at me then yell at me and everyone." Honey said, and Sweet Pea chuckled.
" Well, I barley heard or Saw any of it because you where flapping you lips." Sweet Pea Said.
" Well excuse me!" Honey said, fake offense.
" You know what? I've been in the serpents since I was younger than my twins. And it's been a wild ride. Good times, bad times. Through it all the serpents stuck by my side, while most others turned their backs on me."
Honey's face dropped, as she stared in shock at her father.
"- My one family included. Now the letter of law says I can't be here in the serpent den. I can't associate with my friends. My real family! My blood." People started clapping, and Honey whipped her head around to Jughead.
" But I've been thinking about that, and it'll be a cold day in hell before a snake Let's a pig tell him what to do! Northsiders want me outta this gang? Well they better bring a coffin because FP Jones isn't retiring. I am not going gently into the night. I'm here to stay! So bring the fire!"
The bar erupts into Cheers and shouting. Honey stomps over to Jughead.
" What happened to retiring?" Jughead asks.
" I know about the Snake Charmer and the delivery you did and the debt you owe her." FP whispers.
Honey hold in her tears glaring at both of them.
" N-No!" She says, making both of them look at her.
" You said you where retiring!" She says.
" I can fix this! Let me just talk to her." Jughead says, a hand in Honey's shoulder.
" No. I'm in your out. Penny's my problem. You broke my heart, Jughead."
FP kisses Jughead on his head, and takes a shot into his hand.
" Dad?"
" To the King!" Tall Boy yells and FP downs the shot.
" Dad?" Honey's voice breaks, and she moves through the crowd and outside.
She lets her tears fall, and leans against the wall.
" Hey...."
Honey looks her her left, and sees Sweet Pea.
" You ok?"
Honey nods, using her hand to wipe away her tears.
" Why is it always like this?" She asks.
" You mean the serpents?"
" No." She says, chuckling a bit.
" I mean, some shit happens, I leave, I'm alone, then you come and talk to me." She says.
" Dunno. Maybe it's fate." Sweet Pea jokes, and Honey let's out a laugh.
His face drops, and he looks at the ground.
" I'll just leave you two-"
Honey looks and sees Jughead.
She turns to say something to Sweet Pea, but he's gone.
" I don't want to talk to you." She states, and walks towards her car.
" Honey-"
" Don't touch me!!" She yells as he grabs her wrist.
She glares at him, then rips her wrist from his grasp.
With that she walked away, not looking back at her brother or the Wyrm.
********
VOTE
COMMENT
LOVE YOU
I changed the cover image. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!