Chpt. 7

" I was thinking about our Penny problem

" I was thinking about our Penny problem."
Jughead says as FP runs around the trailer.
" My problem, not ours."
Honey watched next to Jughead, chewing on some gum.
" Well, I am the one she has on camera delivering drugs." He responds.
" And whose fault is that?" Honey asks, blowing a bubble.
Jughead pushed Honey's legs off the table, and looks at their dad.
" How I deal with Penny is not your concern. I'm handling it."
" Bu pimping out serpents out as drug runners." Honey says.
" Honey!" FP snaps, pointing at her.
A knock at the door I interrupts the family fight, and Tall Boy walks in with a duffle bag.
" Toss them in the corner." FP instructs.
" What's in the bags, Tall Boy?" Jughead asks.
" Hey, What did I just say?" FP snaps.
" I swear to god, Dad, if it's drugs-"
" Mind your damn business and get to school, both of you!"
Honey growls under her breath, but follows Jughead out of their trailer.
*********
Honey and Jughead go to a secret Santa party then went to their school.
After school, The two siblings walk into the whyte Wyrm.
" Umm, Hello..." Honey said.
" What's all this?" Jughead asked, while Honey examined a toy.
Toni grabs the toy from Honey, and sets it back in the table.
" It's a serpent tradition. Every year we give back to the south side. Toys for tots, meals on wheels. Kids and old folks living alone."
" The hell's angels do it." Fangs says, wrapping a gift.
" I'm always down for charitable work." Jughead says.
" Hey, have you seen my dad?" He asks.
On cue, FP and Tallboy walk downstairs.
" Why aren't you two at school?" FP asks the twins.
" Half day before break." Jughead says, and Honey heaves herself up onto the bar.
" Well in that case you two can hold down fort."
Honey groans and rolls her eyes.
" Or I can come with you guys." Jughead says.
" Nice try. The answer is no." FP says, grabbing a duffel bag.
" Then I can help." Honey says.
" Did you hit your head? No!" FP snaps.
" Worth a shot." Honey shrugs
" We do need another set of hands, boss."
Honey points at Tall Boy and raises her eyebrows.
" See?"
FP glares at her.
" There you go. Let me pull my weight. Dad I know what the snake charmer has you doi-"
FP cuts him off," Sweet Pea your with us."
Honey makes a face.
" Why does he get to help?!" She half yelled.
" Honey enough!" He snaps, making Honey jump.
" Leave it alone!"
*********
Honey and Jughead sit on the couch, when FP comes in.
" Did you open 'em?"
" No." Jughead and Honey respond.
" Your parole officer, Mr. Walsh sure was curious." Jughead Says
" Yeah, But don't worry, I got rid of him." Jughead says.
" But He's already heard that the serpents are moving into narcos territory." Honey said, not looking up from her magazine.
FP throws something at Honey making her glare up at him.
" Ta Da!"
" Gift Boxes? With drugs in them?" Jughead asks.
" No. with gifts in them."
" Yeah, Dumbass." Honey said, kicking Jughead.
" For you, Honey, your mom, Jellybean. I thought Christmas Day we would take to Toledo and deliver them in person."
" Really?" Honey asks, jumping up from the couch.
" Dad, this isn't going to work. Today it's gifts, tomorrow it's drugs and weapons of god knows what. How long is this gonna go on."
" Thanks for ruining the mood." Honey says.
" As long as penny wants." FP responds
" And if her favors keep getting bigger and bigger, which you know they will. And what happens when she asks for more serpents in on this?" Jughead says.
" Jughead, shut your god damn mouth. This is your fault to begin with!" Honey snaps.
" Excuse me?"
" You heard me!!"
" How is this my fault?!"
" You were the one who did her little favor!"
" Enough!" FP roars, getting the attention of the two.
" To answer your question I will bring more serpents. And you know what? Your right. This isn't gonna work. You two and I living together. So maybe you should go back to Fred's or Betty's." FP says.

" I split with Betty."

" Well then, what do you want me to say?" FP asks.
" I just want you to let me fix this mess I made." Jughead begs.
" Get this through your thick skull, Jughead. We're trapped. We got no leverage. If that means I gotta be Penny's dancing Monkey for the time, then that's how it goes!" FP says, then sighs," Let me get some rest. I've got a long night ahead of me." He walks back into the bedroom and shuts the door.

" We have to do something, Jug. We can't just sit here while Dad and the serpents suffer."
Jughead looks at Honey," I have an Idea."
********
All the young serpents sit around Jughead and Honey. Honey leans on Toni's bike, and watches as Jughead preaches.
" Penny Peabody has got my Dad dealing drugs. I know because she had me doing it before him. Now she's roped in Tallboy and Sweet Pea."

" Man, if your pissed because you're old man tapped me instead of yo-"

" No Sweet Pea," Jughead says, cutting him off," I'm pissed because I don't want the serpents to end up like the Ghoulies. And I doubt any of you became a serpent to be at beck and call of a drug queen pin. I know where this ends. Jail. Death." Jughead yells.
" Which is why in the interest of self preservation, we have to take out Penny."

" The snake charmers' helped some of us." Sweet Pea says, making Honey walk in front of Jughead.
" Oh yeah? And what did she ask from you in return? How many favors?" She asked, crossing her arms. Sweet Pea drops his head.

" Now if we don't stop Penny tonight, she is going to have every single one of us in on this. I promise you. I promise you Sweet Pea. What I'm asking is if your willing to risk your necks to save my, Our Dad's life?"

Everyone stays silent for a couple seconds, then Toni stands up.

" What is the first law?" She asks.

Sweet Pea looks at Honey for a second, and she nods at him.
" No serpent stands alone." He says, standing up next to Honey.
" I'm in."

" Me too." Toni says.

The serpents stand around a fire, and Honey smirks," Now this is gonna be interesting."
*******
After kidnapping Penny, they young Serpents drop her off at Greendale.

She breaths heavily for a moment," Where am I?" She asks.

Jughead walks over to her and squats in front of her," Greendale. Your new home. But frankly Penny, I don't care where you set up shop. But it's not gonna be in Riverdale and it's not gonna be with the serpents. You want to deal drugs, you want to export people, that's your business. But not on the south side. That belongs to us."

Penny just laughs," You stupid, Cocky kid."

Honey takes a step forward, but Sweet Pea grabs her arm, and shakes his head.

" Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own." She pulls her sleeve up to reveals her serpent tattoo.

Jughead stands up, and paces around Penny.
" Oh Penny it's time you learned." Jughead shakes his jacket off," Grab her."

Sweet Pea and Toni grab her arms, while Honey grabs her jaw from behind.

" What are you doing? Get off me!"

Honey bends down so she's right next to Penny's ear," This will hurt a lot less if you stop squirming." She hisses.

Jughead brings his knife to her tattoo, and she starts screaming.
******
VOTE
COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL
•Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy, Love you all!•