manage to impress

charlie dalton

There is an air about him. He practically seethes and oozes with heat and romance. When he walks into a room, he knows who exactly he has under his finger and who he doesn't.

knox overstreet

You catch him in the library around exams time. All of the tables are full, so you ask to sit beside him. Of course, he says yes, and you both are silent for a bit until he asks you to help him with his math homework. You quickly see that he doesn't really need help, but you continue to anyway.

neil perry

You happen to see him at the theatre. You walk in to hang a flyer on the bulletin but get completely distracted by the beacon of light that rehearses a Shakespearian monologue at center stage. He gets completely distracted by you too.

todd anderson

He drops a glass beaker at your feet in Chemistry class and it completely shatters. All eyes are on the both of you, and you both begin to clean it up immediately to avoid eyes. He apologizes profusely while turning bright pink, but you stop him and tell him it's alright. You take note of his features, He's pretty.

gerard pitts

He sees you in the study group one night, helping Meeks with his English homework. He immediately joins in after taking the sight of you. He impresses you with a wide vocabulary and even corrects your answers at some point. He's bold.

steven meeks

Your teacher sets you up with a tutor because of your low grade in mathematics. When you were sent to a random dorm room all the way on the other side of campus to be greeted with a freckled beauty, you were more than grateful. 

a/n;

hello! please, if you have a request for these, let me know!