rain day, go away

charlie dalton

Curtain's drawn closed, shoes off, lying in bed half naked under a few blankets. It's cold, but you are able to find warmth in one another. The afternoon is spent smoking, chatting, kissing, and reading, but by evening, you two throw on some clothes and go out for dinner and a night walk.

knox overstreet

You find a way to get off of campus after classes. Knox hawks an umbrella from the lost and found and you guys share it, despite the small size. Neither of you mind the close quarters. You two spend the afternoon in and out of shoppes, munching on street vendor food, and by evening, you're asleep in his bed.

neil perry

The window is cracked open so that the sounds of rain and the smell are able to seep into the room. You two spend the day sneaking tired kisses between small spurts of rest. You two decide to go out for lunch, finding a nice soup place, then heading back to Welton. He spins you around in the rain, kissing you with every chance he gets.

todd anderson

It begins dumping rain as you two are stuck in chem lab after hours to finish up a project. At first, you ignore the rain hoping it will pass, but once the lab is finished and it's still pouring, you look to each other in hopes the other would have an idea. You two end up in Mister Keating's classroom where you know you wouldn't get in trouble. The afternoon is spent looking through Keating's old copies of books and soft touches, soft kisses while sitting on the large, oak desk.

gerard pitts

He shows up in your dorm drenched, and when you tell him to get out because he's dripping water everywhere, naturally, he hops onto your bed and grabs you, rolling around with you in his arms. You laugh and squeal, but he just holds you close and laughs, his smile warm and contagious. Both of you end up changing and napping in his bed for the rest of the afternoon.

steven meeks

The day began with rain hitting the windows, and you rolled over to face Meeks. He put on his glasses and looked at the rain, smiling sleepily. What a golden sight. The two of you decided that you would cook yourselves lunch that day, so you went down to the student kitchens and cooked away. The process was casual, yet filled with so much joy. Seeing Meeks in such a domestic setting made your heart warm. You would put your arms around his shoulder and kiss the side of his head as you waited for the water to boil or the food to cook.

a;n
hello! a valentines edition? anyone?