part 1

Why don't you understand dad, I don't want to marry her.

Ranjit:- you have no option other than marrying teju and Neil you too knew that we decided your marriage in your childhood then why are you arguing now.

Neil:- that's what dad, you decided. I am not. I don't like her, I hate her from my childhood. she snatched everything from me.

Ranjit:- shut up Neil . You don't have any choice, you have to marry her or else forgot us for ever.

Saying this ranjit goes from their while Neil looks out by pulling his hair in frustration.

He takes his bike keys and goes out.

Here a girl happily twirls her friends and sits on chair .
Her friend sits next to her while panting she says.

What Happened to you ? Why this much happiness.

Another Friend hit on her head and says.

Sindhu :- from childhood you were with her and you don't knew on which matter she will be this much happy.

Sowmya:- oh ! I got it , it's related to Neil right teju. Did he accept your proposal.

Teju smile vanishes but she smiled and says to her friends while blushing.

Teju:- No, he still didn't gave any answer but dad, I mean Neil parents decided to make us married and guess what Neil  said yes.
I am very happy ,finally i am getting married to my life.

She hugs her friends while they too hugs her back.

Teju breaks hug and says..

Ok I have to leave mom might be waiting for me saying this she runs from their

Slowly her friends smile vanishes seeing teju disappearing figure.

Sowmya:- do you think Neil accepted to marry teju on his  will.

Sindhu:- I don't think so. Definitely uncle made him to say yes.

Neil parents loves her alot and anyone will love teju , she is that sweet and pure person but don't knew why Neil hates her.

They grown together too. Leave about loving he doesn't like to do friendship also. He hates her presences too.