part 2

Teju:- why are you doing like this . Why? Even you started drinking.what maa and papa will think about you .

Neil gets up angrily and walks towards her making her to take a step back in fear.

Finally he blocks her on wall and starts shouting on her.

Neil:- don't you knew why I am doing like this and don't you knew why I was drunk. I never had drinks in my life but you made me to have it by entering into my life and it's none of your business what my parents will feel about me. They are my parents not yours don't forgot that.

You snatched everything from me. My parents forgot that they had a son. If you passed they will celebrate whole Street and coming to me they will not remember their own son birthday.

I knew because of me your parents died that's why my parents were taking care of you more than me . 

I wish you too died in that accident then this day would not come in my life where I would begging for my parents love.

You were orphan because of not having parents and I am orphan although having parents .

Chi...

Saying this he moves away from her while she falls on floor with a thud. Tears were flowing continuesly from her eyes.

Neil goes and falls on sofa. Slowly sleep took over him while teju lost in thoughts.

Next morning

Neil wakes up by holding his head . He gets some flashes he shooks his head and finally goes towards washbasin.

 He gets some flashes he shooks his head and finally goes towards washbasin

Neil washes his face and pulls his hair in frustration.

He comes to hall and sees teju in same position.

Teju:- I knew you hate me but I never knew that your hated me that much that you were wishing my death.

Neil closes his eyes as soon as realisation struck him and feels uneasy for the words he used against her.
He not only removed his frustration but he killed someone with his hate.