~~???~~

This morning, I quickly sat up in bed without hesitation. There was much to be done and no time to waste!

Although there wasn't a letter that arrived in a while, they must have gotten delayed or something, it was still quite a huge event!

I immediately ran over to my closet, trying to pick out what to wear.

I have to pick up the other Sheik today soo... I can't really wear the Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild inspired outfits... Guess I have to go Hyrule Warriors for the day!

After putting on the outfit and shoving my throwing knives into their sheaths, I grabbed my harp and dashed out the door of my room, all the way to Principal Hand's office.

The literal hand hovered over a chair behind his desk, seemingly shocked at my sudden appearance.

"Ah, welcome back founder! As you can see, we've made tons of progress here and the students are excelling just as I promised!"

"I see. But as I've told you before, you can just call me Sheik, Mr. Hand. Anyway, I am here to ask a very important question."

"Go ahead, Sheik."

"Can I borrow your mic thingy?- I need to pull some students out of school for the day and I need a way to gather them all without going from class to class looking for them."

"Of course! But, I must ask, will these students be needed to stop an evil force?"

"No."

"To teach trainees?"

"Not even close, I would love to share the details with you, principal, but, I really can't. I am in a hurry sooo..."

"Ah yes, I understand. Please, go ahead."

"Thank you."

I rushed over to it, turning on with a press of a button.

"Hello, students of Smash High-"

I paused as I heard a small chorus of 'hi Sheik' from a few of the classrooms.

Aww, the Ice Climbers, Toon Link, Young Link, Ness, and Lucas must be nearby. I wish I could take them with meee-

"As some of you already, know, I am Sheik. No, not the student, I know we get confused sometimes, but I am Founder Sheik. Anyway, I just have to say, I am proud of all of you for all the progress you've made and all the progress you still have yet to make," I paused for a second, trying to figure out how to word my next sentence. "I need a few students to help me with a project. If you hear your name come meet me outside of Principal Hand's office as quickly as you can! Those students are..."

The school practically fell silent as everyone waited to see who's names were going to be called.

"Marth."

I heard a chair scraping against the floor and a door opening somewhere soon after...

I swear to Nayru if that boy just stood up and posed dramatically I will not be able to keep myself composed.

"Link."

A 'yes' came from somewhere, followed by angry sounds from Jigglypuff.

Ah, music class...

"Roy."

Seconds later the red-haired boy appeared directly behind me.

"Hi, other Sheik!"

I turned off the mic to the loudspeaker before I responded.

"Wha- How did you get here so fast?!"