Chpt 4:

~Scooters P.O.V~

My sister is being so difficult i mean i understand because of everything but still this has got to stop. i will not have her acting this way when we are on tour. "(yn)! Come here please" "what do you want Scooter?" she said rolling her eyes. "I want you to talk to me." "Ha!! BullCrap if you wanted to talk you wouldve tried months after i started becoming distant"She barked@me.

She's such a stubborn little girl.

~YN P.O.V~

Who does he think he is my father no he's not and if he wanted to talk or really cared then he would have taken his chances before now.

i started to head to the other side but the whole time i felt him watching me and i hated every second of it as well. Knowing that Justin was watching me made me anger then i already was. "Yo bieber keep looking at me and you wont like what'll see". "Oh shut the hell up you lil wanna be." said the queen bitch who i hate. "well well if it isn't the little queen of skanks Selena Homez. How nice to see you how are you aids doing" i said smirking while sounding oh so innocent. "(YN) will yo stop already we know you hate me but that does mean you need be mean to Selena she doesn't do a damn thing to you so stop being a bitch." said Justin.

I gasped as he said that. He was trying to be a dick but you know what i can be the queen of bitch. I glared at him and walked up to his face. " dont test me cause you know ill beat you and her til your blue." I growled at Justin. No one dares talk to me like that ill pu him in his place in a heart beat. No matter how rich and famous he may be he needs to learn respect.