Distract Me

Fandom: 10 Days With My Devil (Love 365)

Pairing: Satoru x Reader

Summary: Satoru distracts you in the kitchen

"Hey," Satoru said as he walked into the kitchen. You turned to smile at him over your shoulder, "Hey!"

"Whacha doin'?" he asked as he came over to peer over your shoulder. "Making cookies for the party tonight" you explained.

Satoru moved to lean against the counter next to you, his hand slipping over to grab a cookie. "Hey!" you snapped without thinking, slapping his hand away. "No eating!"

Grinning and chuckling lightly, he watched as you got back to work. "They're probably not any good anyways," he smirked. You just rolled your eyes at his teasing.

He pushed off the counter and moved to stand behind you. He placed his hands on your waist as he pressed against your back, leaning in to ghost his lips along your jaw. His breath fanned against your skin, making you shiver and tilt your head without thought. "I'm sure they're perfect, just like you," he whispered huskily, pushing into you a little.

You groaned at the feel of the hard bulge in his pants grinding into your ass. One of his hands slid around to your stomach before inching into your leggings. "How wet are you right now?" he asked as he began to stroke your covered pussy. The groan that followed made your knees buckle. "____, I can feel you through your panties."

Reaching out, you gripped the counter for dear life. Satoru pulled your panties to the side and dipped his finger into your pussy. He watched as your lips parted, while his fingers pushed deeper into you. Gasping, you rolled your head to rest on his shoulder as he slowly filled you with two fingers, burying them as far as he could.

The heel of his palm pressed against your clit with just the right amount of pressure as he began to slowly thrust his fingers in and out of you. Eyes fluttering shut, moans spilling from your lips, you didn't even notice when you started to move in time with him. Each of his thrusts were met with a small push of your hips.

His thigh slid between your legs, giving you something to grind on. The action encouraged your hips to move more, to press harder. By now you knew what you were doing, and you didn't care. Thrusting against his jeans, pressing into the hard muscle of his leg, you squeezed the counter top's edge until your knuckles were white.

Your mind went blank, focusing only on your impending orgasm. It was enticing, exciting, exhilarating, to think he could give you such an intense high with just his touch.

He moved down to trail a path of feather light kisses along your jaw and neck, before coming to a stop at the junction where your neck and shoulder met. You sucked in a breath as his fingers picked up the pace, and the heel of his palm began to rub against your clit.

When his kisses turned to nips, your hips started to grind harder. Behind you, Satoru began to push his clothed cock into your back, grinding himself against you as he nips on your neck. Suddenly he was sucking on your skin, marking you.

"Fuck, yes," you moaned, pressing back into him, seeking out more friction, more of him. "Satoru, fuck me." He brought his lips back to your ear. "Please cum for me first. You're so beautiful when you cum."

Unable to deny him of that one request, you came on his fingers with a shudder and a moan. Your body went lax for a moment, but luckily Satoru's hold on you remained, keeping you on your feet. Managing to catch your breath, you looked over your shoulder at him. "Take me to the bedroom."

"Yeah?" He looked at you, "What about the cookies?"

Turning on your heels, you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I could care less right now. Just want you to fuck me, Satoru."

He nodded as he leaned in to give you a quick kiss. Grabbing your hand, he didn't hesitate before scooping you up in his arms and carrying you upstairs to your shared bed.