Merry Smutmas ~ Satoru

Fandom: 10 Days With My Devil (Love 365)

Pairing: Satoru x Reader

Summary:  Making Christmas cookies with your demon turns into a big mess

"Okay, what's left on that list?" you asked Satoru, pulling out the last tray of Christmas cookies from the oven.

He scanned the piece of paper on which you'd written your to-do list for the holiday party, which was being held at your house this year. Fortunately, your boyfriend worked at a pastry shop, which meant that you were able to split most of the work. Thankfully, he decided that today he would be good at following your instructions and be a willing helper.

"For today, we have to finish making a yule log and then you need to frost the cookies once they're cooled. And then tomorrow, we have to cook the turkey and ham, and then also finish reheating all the other dishes."

Sighing, you began to pull the ingredients for the chocolate sponge. As you beat the eggs and sugar together, you began to measure the dry ingredients, sifting the cocoa powder into a bowl. "Satoru, can you pass me the flour, please?"

"You mean this?" You turned around to see what Satoru was holding up, only to get a faceful of flour.

"Oh, you little...." Sputtering, you chased him out of the kitchen and into the dining room, where he threw another handful at you. Seizing the frosting bowl from the table, you ran to him, flour raining down on you, finally getting close enough that you could smear the spatula of green icing across his cheek, laughing at the pout on your boyfriend's face.

Satoru paused for a second, his tongue darting out, licking the edge of the frosting. "This is really delicious, actually."

"What do you mean 'actually'? I've spent most of the day in the kitchen, it better be delicious!"

Before you could slap his hand away, he stuck a finger directly into the icing bowl, collecting a large dollop and then seductively sucking it off. "Would you like a taste?" he offered, as you nodded, reaching your hand into the bowl. "That's not what I meant."

Stopping your hand, he instead lowered his lips to yours, a deep, searing kiss that left you craving more when he pulled away, the faint taste of the icing on your tongue.
You took his moment of vulnerability to reach into the bag of flour and dump some right onto his head, leaving him covered in the white powder.

In retaliation, he scooped out some icing, smearing it across your face and t-shirt. Laughing, you hugged him, making sure to transfer as much of the green frosting onto Satoru as possible. However, all the flour and icing flying around meant that the floor beneath you had become slippery, and you found yourself crashing towards the ground, Satoru falling right on top of you.

"Are you okay?" he asked, scanning your face for any indication that you might be injured.

You exhaled deeply. "No, just a bruised ego from being so clumsy."

His face millimeters above yours, the air around you heated up, and not just because of the oven that had been running all day. You craned your neck up to kiss him, sticky fingers pulling him closer to you. "You know, your clothes are probably ruined from all this flour and icing, you really should take them off," he murmured, a boyish grin on his face.

He stripped off his t-shirt as you did the same, his lips immediately coming back to your chest as he reached around to unhook your bra, leaving you exposed under his gaze. He reached beside you to the fallen bowl of frosting, sticking two fingers in before trailing them down your body, his lips following right behind. "So sweet," he whispered, the cold air on your stomach causing goosebumps to break out across your skin.

He smeared a circle of the green icing around one of your nipples, dragging his tongue across the same line, then capturing the bud between his teeth, lightly tugging until you arched your back and pushed further into his touch. He repeated the same motion with the other breast, just grinning when you whimpered and moaned his name.

Tugging your pants off your body, your underwear quickly following, he spread another line of icing across your lower stomach, onto your hips, taking his time and humming in appreciation as his lips sucked off the sugary substance, every once in a while moving a bit lower but never quite giving you what you needed. His lips pressed feathery kisses to the insides of your thighs, tongue dancing lightly towards the apex of your thighs before back down.

"Please, babe," you whined, canting your hips towards him.

The smile on his face only grew as he finally dipped his head between your legs, dragging the flat of his tongue across your slit. "The frosting is sweet, but you're still sweeter." You practically came right then and there, his words sending a rush through your body.

Satoru groaned quietly at the taste of you, the vibrations sending a wave of pleasure through your body as his mouth closed over your lower lips, tugging them gently. When his tongue flicked your pulsing clit, your entire body buzzed like a livewire, a feeling that only grew as his motions picked up speed. Looping his arms around your thighs, he pulled your core even closer to his mouth, his tongue moving across your pussy in sloppy strokes. When he teased your entrance, you could barely stop the moans from reverberating through your body. "Satoru, I need you inside me, now," you managed to gasp out.

As he pulled away, you could see him licking your juices off his lips, a self-satisfied grin on his face. "Like I said, I'd take this over frosting any day."

He stripped quickly, not hesitating before pressing into you, moans and sighs filling the room. "You feel so good around me," he whispered against your skin, pressing delicate kisses to your collarbone, tasting the lingering sugar on your skin. With his hands on either side of your head, he was able to adjust the angle of his thrusts such that he could reach that spot inside you that made your eyes roll back and toes curl.

It didn't take long until a soft shout tore from your throat, your body contracting around Satoru, pleasure rolling through you in waves. With a few more messy thrusts, he came too, spilling into you with your name on his lips.

As the two of you lay back on the floor, panting slightly, Satoru surveyed the room, noticing the overturned bag of flour that was spilling its contents all over the dining table and the frosting bowl, long forgotten on the hardwood floor, before looking over at you. "I think we made a mess," he said, a little giggle in his voice.

"Yeah, and who started all this?" you teased, trying your best to dust the flour from your body.

Satoru wrapped an arm around your body, snuggling up against you. "It's not my fault that both you and your frosting are so delicious."

"I'm pretty sure the amount of frosting you ate is not permitted in your diet, especially since you'll be eating more sugar at the party tomorrow."

He rolled back on top of you, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Well, I can think of a great way for me to work it all off."