New Rules

Fandom: 10 Days With My Devil (Love 365)

Pairing: Satoru x Reader

Summary: A fight leads to new rules

"You were right" Satoru panted between thrusts. He dipped his head to drag his lips along your throat as you groaned out in agreement.

"I knew you'd come around" you panted and lifted a leg onto his hip moaning at the new angle. He laughed and slipped a hand down to your clit.

"We still have to figure out where we are going to put the bed." he said, nipping at your breasts as he stilled inside you, just grinding down against you.

"S-Satoru, this really isn't-" you were cut off by a gasp as he pinched your clit. "the time" you finished, breath leaving your body in large gasps.

"What was that?" Satoru smirked down at you before connecting your lips and driving into you harder. Your nails leave red marks down his back and your heels dig into him as you urge him faster, your argument was completely forgotten in the bliss that blankets your mind as Satoru fills you up and drags his cock back out slowly.

The motion has you feeling every pulsing vein right against your walls, stretching you, the sensation almost too much to bear.

He buries his head in your shoulder as the feeling of you squeezing around him gets too much and starts to cum, pushing to the hilt and filling you with his cum. His cock jerks against your walls and gives you just the push to come apart around him.

The smell of sex fills the air as the two of you separate and you drop back against the bed side-by-side.

"Ok new rule, we should just have sex in the middle of all our arguments from now on." You joke and Satoru nods with enthusiasm, if not slightly sluggishly due to exertion.

"Definitely. Do you want to argue about what color to paint the walls as well?" He smirks and pulls you over to straddle him for a kiss.