chapter 37

Chloe's pov.

I run to beca and catch her while stacie tackles jesse. "I got you baby" i say. I pick her up and lay her down on the couch. "Alison, get the medkit!" i yell. I pull beca's shirt off and press my hands on the wound. Beca groans. "It's okay sweetie. It's okay. I got you." i say. "Here's the medkit." alison says. I grab the medkit and pull the needle out. That's when i notice that i'm shaking. Alison grabs my hand and looks at me. "Let me do it. You just stay with her okay?" alison says. I nod and give her the needle. I look behind me and notice that everyone is looking at beca with worry. "Guys, can you please leave the room." i say with a shaky voice. They all nod and leave the room but kristen stays. "Chloe, i'm so sorry about that. I never thought that he would do that." kristen says. I look at her and sigh. "Just get out of here." i say. Kristen nods and leaves. I grab beca's hand and stroke her hair with my other hand. "Hang on, baby. You will be okay." i whisper.

Stacie's pov.

I tackle jesse and grab the knife from him. "CR, take the knife." i say. She grabs the knife and i stand up. I look at max. "Can you help me drag him outside max. Or you can toss him outside. I don't care." i say. Max smirks and grabs jesse. "Hey, what are you doing?! Let me go!" jesse yells. Max opens the front door and throws him outside. I walk towards him and kick him hard in his stomach. I grab his hair and make him look at me. "Listen here you dipshit. You are going to make a nice meal for the walkers outside this gate." i say. I drag him towards our gate by his hair and look at max. "Max, i want you to drag him pretty far from here and tie him up. Then you need to make a lot of noise. Fire some bullets or something. Then leave him there." i say. Max smirks and starts to open the door. "Please no! You can't do this. I'm gonna be dead if you do that! Please, have mercy!" jesse says. I slap his face and glare at him while he cries. "Have mercy? Have mercy!? You don't deserve mercy! You stabbed my best friend! I don't even know if she's going to survive because of you! You don't deserve mercy you asshole!" i scream at him. Max walks towards me. "Are you alright here? I need to go back inside to get some rope." max says. I smile and nod. "Don't worry. You can take your time. We won't get bored, will we jesse?" i ask him with a smirk. Max walks away with a laugh and jesse his eyes widen. "No no no, PLEASE NO! GOD, DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HER!" jesse screams.

Chloe's pov.

"Alright, i stitched her wound. I need some bandages. Hailee, i left them on the table in the kitchen. Can you go get them?" alison asks hailee. Hailee nods and runs to the kitchen. "How high is the chance that she wil survive?" i ask alison. Alison looks at me and wipes her sweat off of her forehead. "Well, i think that she's going to be fine. It might take a while for her to wake up, but she will be fine. We just need to keep her safe." alison says. I smile and look at beca's face. My poor baby. "Here you go alison." hailee says. Alison takes the bandages with a smile and kneels back down next to beca. "How is she doing? Will she survive?" hailee asks. I stand up and pull hailee into a hug. "She's going to be fine. She just needs rest." i say. Hailee holds me tight and lets a shaky sigh go. "Hey guys. I'm gonna take jesse away alright. See you all in a second." max says. I didn't even realise that he stepped in the room. Me and hailee pull back from the hug. "Where is he taking jesse to?" hailee asks me. I shrug. " i don't know. As long as i don't have to see him again then that's fine for me." i say. "What about kristen? Isn't he going to take her away aswell?" hailee asks me. "She wasn't the one who stabbed beca. We are probably just going to let her go. No reason for her to stay here." i say. Hailee nods and sits down on the ground next to beca. "Please wake up soon. I need my big sister." i hear hailee whispering to beca.

I don't think that this chapter is that good.
I'm not proud of it.
Sorry again for my lack of updating.
There's stuff going on and dealing with them is hard for me but i have to.
Anyway, i hope you guys like this story.
Leave a comment plss if you have time.
Reading comments makes my day!