Prologue

Childhood best friends Aiden and Sophia grew into high school sweethearts. Growing up in California, their moms were best friends and got to spend a lot of their time together. At the beginning of high school, they fell in love. They were each other's first love.

Life was wholesome for Sophia until her mom got sick with leukemia when Sophia was only 10 years old. Her death took a toll on the dad and he fell into depression because of it causing Sophia and her dad to grow distant from each other. He quit his job and drowned in drinking to ease his misery, while Sophia had to mature quickly and handle the situation.

Sophia worked as a waitress to support her father, while Aiden was the sole heir to William Enterprises-a resort and hotel owning company all across the globe, but mostly in North America and in Europe.

No matter what happened, Aiden was always right by Sophia's side through thick and thin; they were each other's soulmates.

As lovely as things seemed to be for the sweethearts, suddenly after their graduation, Sophia disappeared and Aiden’s life completely changed, all to the worse.

The sweet guy was long gone and nothing made sense anymore. His perfect life broke down and even though nothing actually changed, yet all seemed like it had no importance anymore in Aiden’s eyes.  

...................................................

As this is the introduction, it will be a lot shorter than the rest of the chapters. Plus it is in third person POV, the rest of the chapters will be in first person POV.