His Lost Love

Aiden and Nick in the picture above^

Aiden's POV:

Shit. I'm late and my head hurts like hell. Last night I had a lot to drink and I think I slept with someone. I look behind me and see a naked woman next to me. Yep, I definitely slept with someone.

I never used to be like this, but since she left me I used drinking and women to forget about her. It never worked, but it's better than nothing. I hired a private investigator to look for her, but even he couldn't find her. It's like she fell off earth. I don't even know how she looks like now and whether she's alive or not.

After I finish taking a shower, I go to my walk-in closet to find something to wear. I never wear something other than a suit since I'm always at work. It's true what the media says about me, I'm a workaholic. Work also helped me to forget about her. Not permanently, but at least temporarily.

 Not permanently, but at least temporarily

Walking out of my closet, I see the woman waking up

Walking out of my closet, I see the woman waking up. She looked horrible. Her dirty blond hair was a mess, probably caused by me, I smirk inward, and her cakey make-up was smudged.

"Hey babe, last night was fun. Want another round?" she purred. God, she sounded terrible. How did I end up with her? Idiot, probably cause you were drunk.

"No Amelia, I have to work and I need you to leave by the time I am out of the house" I said in a cold tone

"Asshole, my name is Natalie. And I thought we had fun last night" she rubbed her eyes, confused and sleepy

"GET OUT. NOW" God, she managed to ruin my mood and the day hasn't even started. I saw her flinch and quickly took her clothes and left. Thank god!

I finished my coffee and went to the car "To the office, James"

"Yes sir" James was dad's driver and since I took over the company, he became my driver. He was almost my dad's age and always treated me as his son