Chapter 1

Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry for the inconvenience I've been very ill and busy these days but here you go
Love you guys 😘
______________________________
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"GET BACK HERE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!"

He ran around the corner to get as far away as possible from them. He couldn't fully understand why he had deserved a life like this.

Maybe they didn't like him

Maybe they didn't want him

Maybe they didn't love him as much as their daughter.

Either way, he had to escape and completely disappear from existence.

"Jin! Where the fuck are you? You disobeyed me and I'm only punishing you, that's the rules!"

Fuck, they're close by. I'm going to die and that's the end for me. Jin thought.

Jin, with all his stamina he had left, ran into the nearby forest at the edge of his small town, he had lived in with his only relatives he had left after the accident. His feet took him as far as they could carry him, and so stopped by a tree and laid down on it.
With out warning, he let out tears that seemed to be bottled up over the years. He was told never to cry or he will be hit, Jin couldn't take it anymore.

10 years of absolute hell, was when he finally built up the courage to escape from the hands of his uncle and aunt.
His parents had got into an accident on the way home from a meeting.
That day was also when his aunt came to visit. His aunt blamed everything on him, that he shouldn't have called them to come home so quickly; that he shouldn't have bothered them; that he shouldn't have even been born from her precious little sister.
He was taken custody of his aunt and uncle after the funeral and you'd expect them to bee empathetic to young Jin.
But no they threw him into a cold, dark basement to repent his sins for being the cause of his late parents.

Jin hadn't realised that he had fallen asleep on the dirty, cold and dark forest as he dwelled in his living nightmares. However strangely, he felt a pair of muscular, warm arms wrap around him and him being lifted up before all he could remember is darkness and the painful memory of the reason why he was running in the first place.

____________________________

This is the first chapter!
Please comment and vote and have a lovely day \(^<>^)/ ❤️💜💖