Chapter 2

Hey guys, i am actually so crap at updating these stories for you, just been through some exams and assessments and a whole lot of drama
Please wish me well and here is a chapter for you~ ❤️💜💖
UPDATE
SO I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS A WHILE BACK I AM SO SORRY I MADE U GUYS WAIT🥺🥺🥺
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Namjoon had been staring down at this sleeping ethereal beauty as if in a trance, he hadn't seen such a beautiful being ever before and wondered how did it end up sleeping on the rugged and filthy ground.

Before finding him, Namjoon had decided to go for a walk of thought through the tranquility of the forest. Namjoon lived well off with his grand household, his luxury lifestyle and many dedicated people to do anything he's ever asked for. Unfortunately, he took that power selfishly and hardly ever showed mercy to those who made even the smallest of mistakes. Known for his ruthless and natural alpha dragon persona,all residents in the household never dare to address him by name.
"Tuan, take him up to the tower", Namjoon ordered
"But sir-"
"The tower, Mark. Now."
With a swift movement, Mark picked up Jin, who felt lighter than expected, left the room and placed the sleeping man onto the musty, cold floor in the tower.

Dragon Lord, please let this beauty be the one to melt our Master's merciless heart.

And with that thought he left a shivering sleeping Jin captured in the place where Namjoon kept secret from his servants apart from his trusted second in charge friend, Mark Tuan.

Namjoon had been standing still like a statue just gazing out the window from his main hall. His mind completely taken over by his soft skin, his gorgeous plump lips, the way his hair falls perfectly, how peaceful he looked as he slept and how easy it would be to steal a gentle kiss... a kiss. Namjoon surprised himself - a kiss? When did he ever want do such thing, especially with a stranger.

It's normal, right? To want to kiss someone and a beautiful one at that. What am I thinking?! I have no heart and what ever these urges are, are just a trick of the mind cos he's kinda hot. GAH I MEAN NOT HOT!

Frustrated, he didn't realise some of the maids were snickering at his odd antic of ruffling his hair and making annoyed noises.
He stopped and turned to them.
"Get out of my sights or else you know what'll happen." Namjoon growled as he shot a death glare at them as they scuttled away.

The worst was to come next morning when the beauty had woke up.