Chapter 2

Zacks P.O.V

I know i shouldn't have touched Ray like that but i couldn't help it....her ass was very soft and squishy,i wouldn't mind get some more of that... GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE GUTTER ZACK.
As i looked around the cabin i could see it was in an okay condition but we could still sleep here.
"Okay,lets head to sleep." Ray nodded.
I went to look for some blankets and came back with one in my hand.

Rachels P.O.V

I sat and the floor and then Zack entered with a blanket. He threw it at me. "Here this'll give ya some warmth." He said as he walked closer to me and sat down on the floor too.
"What about you,won't you get cold?" I asked him.
"It's fine." I watched Zack lay on the floor. I layed down on the floor and placed the blanket over my body. I looked over to Zack i really didn't want him to get cold so i placed the blanket over his body too. He turned around and looked at me
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked
"We can share the blanket,then it would be fair." I said looking into his eyes. He looked away "whatever but its your fault if you get cold or if i hog the blanket!" He said. I nod and give a small smile. I then closed my eyes.

Zacks P.O.V

I look back at Ray she looked so peaceful,i slowly placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer... i couldn't have her getting cold because she was being too dumb,i mean she is important to me..... When she was pressed against me i moved my hand to her back ,what is this, i thought as i touched something,then i realized...

It was her bra ..... i slowly pulled it back and released it. *slap* Ray jolted up hitting my chin but she stayed asleep. I decided it would be best not to do it again. I looked at her and i soon fell asleep.

*time skip to the next day*

(Still Zacks P.O.V.)

I woke up to something warm and soft next to me,i looked down and saw Ray still sleeping peacefully. I slowly leaned my head down and gave her a kiss on the head
"Good morning" i hear Ray say
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!!" I yell in embarrassment my face burning im so glad i have these bandages to cover my face
"Sorry if i scared you"
"Ya whatever" i said as i looked around avoiding her gaze.
"Zack,could you let go i need to use the toilet." Ray said quietly
I moved my hands away from her and she got up and walked of to pee or whatever. I sat up and waited for her. She soon came back
"Were you takin' a dump or something you took forever." I told her in a teasing tone. She turned her head to the side i could see a small blush on her face
"I wasn't and sorry for taking so long." She said. I stood up and grabbed my scythe and we walked out of the cabin.

Rachels P.O.V.

As we walked in the woods we came to a clearning. We walked into a small village. It looked like it was isolated from the rest of the society,everything was old fashioned and there were no tv or wanted pictures of me and Zack. As we walked in the town people would just go on with there daily activities.
"Seems like they don't know who we are,thats good." Zack said i turned my head towards him and nodded. We soon came to a runned down building.
"We can't attracted any attention so we have to enter a different way." I said ,Zack just nodded and we walked behind the building. There was an old door that felling of the hinge. Zack kicked it and we entered the building.  I looked around and there was a dirty,moth eaten sofa.
"Looks fine,lets stay here for a couple of day." I turned my head toward Zack i nod and i sat down on the sofa. Zack also came and sat on the sofa very roughly. A big cloud of dust entered the air. We coughed a couple of time one the cloud was gone i said
"Don't do that again."
"Since when did you give order?" Zack said i looked down and blushed.
"Sorry." I replied
"Can you stop apologising for every little thing!?" He said in a piss of tone.
"Sor-i mean ok." I said. He just gave a nod. He soon dozed of snoring a bit. I looked at him and layed him down on the couch so he wouldn't snore. I looked in my bag for some money. 30 dollars this would be enough to buy some stuff. I went to the door and placed it back then i left to bye some good hopefully i'll be back before he wakes up. I walked to the nearest shop and bought some food.

Sorry if its not very long and another sorry for not updating much schools hard and I've been very sick lately.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.(Also when i do word counts its gping to be everything i write in the chapter not just the story itself)

Word count: 906