Chapter 4

Rachel's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that i was sleeping ontop of Zack,he looked so peaceful. I also realised we were naked. I slowly moved off of Zack and stood on the floor. A sharp pain went through my body,i fell to my knees and hugged myself,i then felt a pair of strong arm wrap around me. I looked back and saw Zack with a small smile. I blushed slightly and smiled back. He let me go and got up. He then helped me up and we got changed. We then sat on the couch.
"Ya know,last night was great." Zack said placing his arm around my shoulder.
"I-uhh-ummm y-you think so,that was my f-first t-t-time." I stuttered out
"I could tell that was your first but it was good." He said looking down at me. We stayed quite for a bit till i said
"We should leave this country and go somewhere else."
"Wait,what?" He asked
"If we stay here we might be chased for a while,i just want to be with you and not be disturbed so i think we should just leave." I said confidently. Zack stared at me for a bit and then smiled.
"That's a great idea!" He said. "But were do we go?" I thought for a second and then said
"Japan."
"Why?" He asked
"Because it far away from here and i know japanese since i have some japanese blood in me so that would also help us to settle in,besides its pretty." I said with a smile looking up at him,he nodded. I cooked us some food and we ate happily. We discussed on how we were going to get there. Soon enough we fell asleep.

~a week later~

I was getting our supplies for our journey. I then suddenly heard the police i ran for it but i was cornered,i thought it was all over but next thing i knew there all on the floor dead. I looked up and saw two girls around my hight with bloodied knifes and guns. They were hooded and wearing black with some purple and mint green designs. They jumped down.
"W-who are you?" I asked. The girl with the purple design took of her hood,she was pale and had blue eyes,her hair was shoulder lenght and brown with a black side fringe that had a blue highlight. The girl with the mint deaign took of her hood,she was also pale and had hazel eyes that suddenly turned blue,her hair was black and slightly shorter then mine.
"You do not need to know." Said the one in purple.
"But remember this..." the one in black said as they got on the roof again.
"We shall not stop till you are safe and sound." She continued

"Sister..." the both said and disappeared. I stood there in shock,i looked infront of me and saw there was an outfit,i picked it up and saw that it was like the one they were wearing but it had blue designs. I gasped slightly,a note then fell. I pickes it up and read it aloud

"Dear Rachel
You might not know us but we are sisters,triplets to be exact but we were seperated at birth,i know its hard to believe but we are related,you are the oldest whilst mint is the middle kid and i (purple) is the youngest. We have many more sisters but thats for another letter. We shall help you on your journey.

Yours sincerly
Vanilla
             &
                 Tem"

I folded the paper and ran all the way back to the old apartment. I went inside and layed down mext to Zack he was asleep. I then fell asleep too.

Okay ya short but i don't know what else to write,also i have a thing called sisters of starriaa i will explain it in an A/N another day.
I also have a bit of a problem with wattpad it wont let me see comments so if you wanted the smut to be continued sorry...

Wordcount:670