tour or school?

Karmen's POV
I was trying to avoid Billie as much as possible just because I knew what was gonna come out of her mouth "will you come on tour with me?".
I know I'm her girlfriend and all but I can't just drop everything here and go with her across the world. I still attend school and I'm working on getting my modeling career started. I wanna be someone other than just Billie's girlfriend.

I had a photo shoot today so I just decided to get out of bed and walk to the shower getting in and out and starting my hair and makeup.
After that I got dressed in a regular outfit since I was gonna be getting clothes to get my pictures taken in.

I went downstairs and grabbed my purse and phone and left the house. I got into my car turning the key in the ignition.

I pulled up to the building that looked mostly made out of glass and got out of my car.
I walked into the doors and was soon greeted by a tall white female with red hair and freckles.

"Hello you must be Karmen" the woman spoke.
"Yes I am, and you are?" I said with a blunt smile.

"I'm Jess, I'm one of the top models we will be working together and I will be helping get you ready for the photoshoots" she said

"Are you ready to get dressed" she said holding her hand out.

I nodded my head and smiled as I took her hand and followed her up the spiral stairs.

We got up the stairs finally and were greeted by a busy floor full of cameras and clothing racks and a table full of food.
"Ok we're here, let me take you racks and get you into you outfit"  she said as she led me to the clothing rack that already had my name on it.

"Ok here you go, the first outfit on the rack is the one you need to get dressed in now" she said as she pointed to my outfit and with that she left.

I put on the outfit that they wanted me to and walked to where the man told me to.

"Ok just pose with the items we have here" the man said pointing to the items on the set.

I posed as the camera snapped for about 30 minutes and after that me and the man who's name was Jameson talked and soon became friends. He gave me the pictures and told me to look out for a magazine in the mail.

-time skip-

I soon left the building and got into my car and I forgot that I left my phone in the car. I grabbed it and turned the screen on to see that I had 400 messages and 100 missed calls from Billie. I was only gone for a hour.
I texted her and told her I was fine and she just left me on read.

"Damn she's mad" I said starting my car and driving home. I got to my house and turned into the driveway to see something. Billie's car wasn't there. I got out of the car and and walked to the front door unlocking it with my key and I walked in to see a note on the kitchen counter and keys next to it. I just ran to the note crying and read the note.

Karmen,
I love you so much but I don't know if you feel the same anymore and that's why I'm writing this note. I know you can tell that my car is gone out of the driveway and my keys to your house are on the table. I don't want us to be over but we both have different things going for us right now and I don't want you to miss any opportunities because of me. By the time you read this I'm already on my tour bus heading to my first destination. Don't be sad.

Love Billie Eilish.

"FUCK" I yelled out while crying.
I ran to my car and drove to the nearest Walmart. I walked in with my hoodie over my head looking for one thing. A suitcase. I was going to find her. I needed her. I love her. She's all I ever loved. I soon found a suitcase and checked out with it and headed home to start packing. After I was done packing I opened my computer and looked on Billie's Instagram and got the tour dates and locations. I printed them out and looked for hotels in the first city she was performing. I was done with everything and called my agency and told them I might be gone for a little while due to a family crisis and they were fine with that.

Billie's POV

I miss Karmen already. I just wish I could kiss her and hold her in my arms. I'm trying to hold in my tears as were in the green room and as in We I mean me and Finneas.

"You ok bil?" He said walking up to me placing his hand on my shoulder. I snapped out of my thoughts and said "yea I'm fine let's just get this show started" . He nodded and we walked to the side of the stage as the lights flashed on and off for me. I put the microphone up to my mouth and started to speak.

Karmen's POV
(30 minutes before showtime)
I got to my hotel and unpacked my stuff into the dressers and started to get ready. I got finished just in time and looked in the mirror at my appearance....

I grabbed my keys and headed to the venue which was like right across the street

I grabbed my keys and headed to the venue which was like right across the street. I pulled up to the building and parked my car and grabbed my ticket and got out the car. I walked up to the doors and showed the man my ticket and he let me in with no hesitation. I walked into the crowd and fought my way to the front. And waited until the lights flashed on and off signaling that the show was about to start, that's when I heard it. her voice. " Wassup New Jersey!" She spoke into the mic while running out on stage. The show was amazing even though she didn't notice me yet. That was until she started singing her last song for tonight. "Don't you know I'm no good for you, I've learned to lose you can't afford to, Tore my shirt to st-" she sung and that's when it happened. We made eye contact..
————————————————————————
I'm back!!
1110 words🤫
Hope you liked this
Don't forget to vote
~papi_skies out this bitch🧸🦠